• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

What I've Been Working On...

• Administrators

I was recently given the assignment of creating an online newsletter for the library. It took me a while to get it all done, and still had trouble with the links, but the director straightened those out...and here it is. What do you think?

https://docs.google.com/a/wpl.lib.in.us/viewer?a=v&pid=explorer&chrome=true&srcid=0B51dbEruMgRjYzU4MTk4ODItMmM4Zi00NjE5LTk4MDgtNTRiM2IzMDlhMzYy&hl=en

It will be a weekly document eventually, but for now we are just doing it for a month at a time.

• Administrators

Looks pretty good, but I think I'd stick to monthly. A weekly will be an awful lot of work "fer shure, dudette!"

:icon_mrgreen:
Thanks!
I would actually love to stick to monthly, but the director wants it weekly eventually. His reasoning is that I do the press releases weekly anyway....Actually, I think it will be a lot less work now that the format is done. I'll just plug the releases in, add any book reviews or departmental highlights (which we will be doing down the road), change the volume # and date, save as .pdf, upload to google docs and then send it to our IT guy. I'm working on publicity most of my days anyway, so this will just be a little bit extra (ha! :icon_mrgreen: )