• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Sermons on YouTube

• Members

Are there any good sermons on YouTube?

Maybe I'm not good at searching but I'm not finding any.

The last search I tried in looking for Baptist sermons showed several from black churches and Steve Anderson.

I normally don't use YouTube for sermons. So I'm not sure. However If you are looking for a good place to find some sermons I would recommend Sermon-audio. You can sort so only IFB sermons come up and such. (Though I recommend always looking at their statement of faith first.) I found someone I like so, I normally stick listening to his sermons; I'll give you a link to him here because maybe you will like his sermons as well. (I put his sermons to sort by popularity:) http://www.sermonaud...AudioOnly=false Edited by Nathaniel

• Members

I've had the same problem with YouTube...Steve Anderson is all over there. I would recommend getting an iTunes account (if possible)...you can find many biblically sound sermons (audio only that I've seen) for free. They are podcasts, you just subscribe and the churches populate iTunes with the podcasts for their sermons every Sunday or so.