• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Preacher For Sale

• Members

There was a phone call to the pastors house, a member needed to speak to his pastor. The pastors wife answered the phone saying, "I can't disturb him right now, the big church over in the next town called him to come and be their pastor. He told me to quickly pack everything while he went down into the basement to pray about this matter. Usually when a larger church calls him to come be their pastor within minutes of him returning from prayer in the basement we move on."

• Members

R.B.Oulette preached a message called "This pulpit is not for sale". I do not remember very many sermons, but that one was a powerful message. I had the privilege of hearing him preach it at Dr. Tom Malones church in Pontiac Michigan at a Sword conference (I think it was a Sword conference--may have been a "God save America" conference). I do not particularly like bro. Oulette's standards, but I have to admit that his message brought the roof down that day.

Edited by irishman