• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

desperate

• Members

Please pray for David. I am so afraid for him. He has fallen back into heavy drinking. He is destroying his health and his relationship with his kids and family. Pray that he sees the truth about what he is doing to himself and stops hanging around the people who encourage him in this lifestyle. Please pray for his salvation and healing of addiction. I pray that God will lead him to somebody who is a good influence that he will actually listen to. He doesn't listen to me or his family.

• Members

Please pray for David. I am so afraid for him. He has fallen back into heavy drinking. He is destroying his health and his relationship with his kids and family. Pray that he sees the truth about what he is doing to himself and stops hanging around the people who encourage him in this lifestyle. Please pray for his salvation and healing of addiction. I pray that God will lead him to somebody who is a good influence that he will actually listen to. He doesn't listen to me or his family.

Lord God of Heaven hear this request even now, touch the heart of David, in a way that will bring him to you,even now we ask You God to do that which only You can do. In the Name of Jesus Christ, Amen.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...