• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Any mechanics in CA?

• Members

Are there any mechanics that live near Golden State or West Coast that would be able to help a friend with his car. He attends college (but I am not sure which one at the moment), and he is having trouble with his car. He and his wife are on a VERY tight budget and could use some help with their car.

• Members

He might try this Automotive Forum. If he can do some of it his self he might get some advise, of course on modern cars with the computers its become very difficult to do such things under the shade trees.

I've got troubles with my old Chevy S-10 Blazer that I've been trying to fix for quite some time, I've helped it a bit, but don't seem able to conquer the problem. I've got a friend that's a Chevy mechanic, with these long days coming towards us I'm going to see if he can find a time that he can hook up his computer to it to see if the problem can be found.

Some time one can find the problem using a multimeter, but I've checked everything out with including the computer and came up with nothing. Before the computer days came along I generally could fix most any problem, but the computer days has become a stumbling block for me.