• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

• Members

I'm not trying to box you in, I just want to know where you're coming from.

So, in your interpritation, "earth" means Jews, right? So does that mean these seals are war, famine, a bad economy, and death by sword, hunger, and wild beasts, all for the Jews, right? Dated only in 70 A.D.?

I think we've debated this thing enough, I'm fine with just presenting the two sides for others to decide if that's what you want to do.

• Members

See #33 for earth/ge.

Strong:
Outline of Biblical Usage
1) arable land
2) the ground, the earth as a standing place
3) the main land as opposed to the sea or water
4) the earth as a whole
a) the earth as opposed to the heavens
B ) the inhabited earth, the abode of men and animals
5) a country, land enclosed within fixed boundaries, a tract of land, territory, region

Mat 2:6 And thou Bethlehem, [in] the land1093 of Juda,

Mat 2:20 Saying , Arise , and take the young child and his mother, and go into the land1093 of Israel:

Mat 4:15 The land1093 of Zabulon, and the land1093 of Nephthalim,

Mat 9:26 And the fame hereof went abroad into all that land1093.

Mat 9:31 But they, when they were departed , spread abroad his fame in all that country1093.

Mat 10:15 Verily I say unto you, It shall be more tolerable for the land1093 of Sodom and Gomorrha in the day of judgment, than for that city.

Mat 10:29 Are not two sparrows sold for a farthing? and one of them shall not fall on the ground1093 without your Father.

Mat 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth1093: I came not to send peace, but a sword.

I think it reasonable to see "ge" as probably referring to the land of Israel. Like the Jews today use "eretz." Edited by Covenanter

• Members

In Zechariah, a third part of the Jews are delivered. Those who were not delivered, perished because of the civil war within Jerusalem, before the final destruction. The fight against Jerusalem was effectively internal, by the warring factions.

I don't want to argue too many points, but think it best to state our case & allow Nathaniel (are you still reading this?) & others to search the Scriptures with our guidance.

Yeah I'm still reading this :D Sorry, I just haven't thought of much I could add that would be profitable to the conversation. But yes I was hoping for the "case" and then searching the scriptures to see if they align :D

Covenanter: Your idea does seem to have lots of logic in some points I can see where your coming from. But in others I cant see it. (Mainly in Revelation) So maybe you can show me how those things were fulfilled in your view.

PLEASE DO NOT BELIEVE MY PRE-MIL AND A-MIL IDEA!!!
I WOULD FEEL BAD IF ANYONE DID AS I CURRENTLY DON'T BELIEVE IT!!
AND I THINK AT THE MOMENT SCRIPTURE REFUTES IT!

The only way I saw that one could say the seals were for Israel is first if you render lots of the earth for land in Greek and then if the seals stopped at (Mt 24:21) and then if you don't take (Re 7:16) and (Re 8:1) literally then apply the 7th seal in as opened and the silence as a indefinite time (which hasn't ended.)
Then using (2Pe 3:9). Combined (Re 7:1) compared with (Mt 24:31) saying the winds didn't blow and so we were not gathered from the four winds yet. Or something along that lines. Thus making a Pre-Mil A-mil approach (Which I thought of while pondering how one could make your idea fit. As something seems off with it to me at this point to be honest.)

This idea i had is less literal than I like to take things, I don't believe in my idea. (currently at the very least. I don't think I ever will unless the Holy spirit leads that way; likewise i wouldn't recommend my idea to anyone else at this point (PLEASE DO NOT BELIEVE MY PRE-MIL AND A-MIL IDEA!!! I WOULD FEEL BAD IF ANYONE DID AS I CURRENTLY DON'T BELIEVE IT!! AND I THINK AT THE MOMENT SCRIPTURE REFUTES IT!) This is here to show you where I don't see Covenanter's view; And for you all to tear the idea to shreds; so, I have more evidence against it. (As was part of my main idea of this thread to let you all tear my idea to shreds if it was possible; then move on to the next idea I would hopefully have). As It seems like believing that idea i had (a Post-Trib A-mil) approach is doing what is mentioned in 2Pe 3:16 I'm pretty sure there are other scriptures which prove wrong my idea as well.

Most if not all the verses that I quoted in (verse numbers i think they are called?) in this post. For quick reference.

Mt 24:21 For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be.

Re 7:16 They shall hunger no more, neither thirst any more; neither shall the sun light on them, nor any heat.

Re 8:1 ¶ And when he had opened the seventh seal, there was silence in heaven about the space of half an hour

2Pe 3:9 ¶ The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.

Re 7:1 ¶ And after these things I saw four angels standing on the four corners of the earth, holding the four winds of the earth, that the wind should not blow on the earth, nor on the sea, nor on any tree.

Mt 24:31 And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.

2Pe 3:16 As also in all his epistles, speaking in them of these things; in which are some things hard to be understood, which they that are unlearned and unstable wrest, as they do also the other scriptures, unto their own destruction.

PLEASE DO NOT BELIEVE MY PRE-MIL AND A-MIL IDEA!!! I WOULD FEEL BAD IF ANYONE DID AS I CURRENTLY DON'T BELIEVE IT!! AND I THINK AT THE MOMENT SCRIPTURE REFUTES IT!

To hopefully make sure this gets seen I'll copy and paste it!

PLEASE DO NOT BELIEVE MY PRE-MIL AND A-MIL IDEA!!!
I WOULD FEEL BAD IF ANYONE DID AS I CURRENTLY DON'T BELIEVE IT!!
AND I THINK AT THE MOMENT SCRIPTURE REFUTES IT!

Edited by Nathaniel

• Members

Israel is not extinct, and God always keeps His promises.

Brother Nathaniel, please understand that Covenanter is a Preterist. Meaning he believe that there is no such thing as a Great Tribulation as described by Jesus and spoken of in great detail in fifteen chapters of Revelation. He assigns all this to Jerusalem being destroyed in 70 A.D. Though I have no idea what he does when it talks about 1/3 of the Earth's population being killed, 1/3 of life in the sea being killed, and 1/3 of everything green being burnt up. That never happened in 70 A.D.

There are so many prophesies that haven't been fufilled yet: When was the Gospel preached to all the nations? When was the Mark of the Beast implemented? What about the 200-million-man army? When did 100-pound hailstones fall from the sky? And what date was it when the Euphrates River dried up?

He doesn't believe in a Millennium either, though I do give him credit for believing in the future New Heavens and New Earth. If one does believe like Ian, at least he does have hope in that. He relegates all the wonderful prophesies of the Millennium to the NH & NE, ignoring the prophesies that are wonderful indeed, but clearly not of the NH & NE, such as people living to very old ages but still dying (no death in NH & NE) and Millennial prophesies of the sea being filled with the knowledge of the Lord (no sea in the NH & NE).

He would have you to combine the Judgment Seat of Christ (I Cor. 3), the Judgment of the Nations (Matt. 25), and the Great White Throne Judgment altogether in one general judgment. I'm not sure how he handles the Battle of Armageddon and the Battle of Gog and Magog and the thousand years in between. I do know that he thinks the thousand years in Revelation 20 started in 70 A.D., and is still going on. This, of course, would mean that Satan was bound, right now, in the bottomless pit. As in bound during the Dark Ages as well, when Satan ruled the world through the Roman Catholic Church. Maybe he got out for awhile or has a really long chain. In spite of all the war, suffering, and problems since Jesus left this Earth, Covenanter would have you to believe that Jesus is ruling the world right now and that we are in the Millennium. This ignores the fact that Paul calls Satan the god of this world.

Basically, in the end, Jesus said the events in Revelation were going to happen soon. This is what Covenanter bases everything on to backdate Revelation before 70 A.D. and squeeze all of the catastrophic events in Revelation to 70 A.D. Yes, Jesus said that, but He also said that things that happened in the Great Tribulation were so extreme that we've never seen them before and they'd never happen again. To assign that to Jerusalem getting sacked in 70 A.D. is to ignore Nebuchadnezzar's attack in 606 B.C. and Hitler's holocaust.

Another favorite attack is bringing up history and, most recently, claiming that Jesuits invented the idea of pre-Millennialism. I have no idea how pre-Millennialism would help the RCC, because the greatest soul winners over the last two hundred years have all been pre-Millennial and much of the time led people out of the Roman Catholic Church. The history argument against pre-Millennialism and Dispensations is an argument that is to try and get you out of your Bible. Historically, many theologians have been dead wrong, so why should we care? I care what the Bible says.

I have no idea what he thinks about the rapture. Maybe he thinks it happened in 70 A.D. as well, I'd like to know. In the Olivet Prophesy, Jesus talks about how when all these things happen, to look up for your redemption draweth nigh. If the Olivet was limited to only the destruction of Jerusalem, then those looking up saw nothing and were not delivered, and there was no redemption drawing nigh. If you believe Revelation 19 and several Old Testament passages you see Israel being surrounded by her enemies and Jesus Christ returning to Earth bodily and destroying those armies. THAT is redemption drawing nigh.

I'm not trying to smear Ian, and he's more than welcome to correct me if I've said he believes something here that he doesn't. I say all this because I feel it's only fair for you to know what you're getting into when you listen to him and I'd have no problem with someone exposing what I believe. I like Ian, and I know he loves the Lord and has a heart for helping people and spreading the Gospel, but he’s really off on his end times stuff.

I think i can assure you I'm being very careful. (I've read much of your and Covenanter's discussions on other boards (it was a really long one and the forum got locked.) Though most of the posts seemed to be a bit over my head so ). I know some of dispensationalism (I used to believe it) but i read some things that didn't align with scripture... Maybe you can answer those I'll put them below as maybe I had some weird view of dispensationalism. Since you both posted I was looking for more of summary of your views.

Kinda like

The reasons for an pre-70 date include:
The immediacy of Chapter 1;
the correspondence with the Olivet prophecy;
the destruction of the temple & Jerusalem in ch 11;
the deliverance of the 144,000 Jews before the wrath of the Lamb falls;

And I didn't really understand your chart for some reason. So maybe you (or anyone) can give me a summary of their views kinda like that? But with some scripture too? As when i look other places they always seem biased towards their own opinion lots of it attacking each. (and I cant ask questions). So getting it from a person is a great opportunity to compare them with scripture and see if any are correct.

Rick (about dispensationalism which i understand to be the ground for pre-trib)
One of the things i was taught in a dispensationalism commentary was,
Christ has two brides Israel and The church. (which I believe is false) If you believe that can you explain that to me? It seems to go against (Mt 19:4-9) (1Jo 3:5)
Also somewhere though not by the majority I read one person thought people will be saved by works in the millennial kingdom. For some reasoning based on if the world is so great how can anyone be saved by faith (which i believe to be false). For one because of (Eph 2:8-9) and Ga (2:16). Also in the garden even Adam knowing of God, in the world so great and the instructions of God he ate the apple; and Israel also at many times if i remember correctly they knew of the great deliverance's and then later much of Israel had such unbelief and so that its no reason to justify works salvation in the millennial kingdom.

Forgive me for the poor grammar and such I'm running out of time tonight. I need to get to my nightly bible reading before I get too tired. (I'm excited because I'm back at genesis now.) I read most of the bible through though some i listened too early on until i found errors in the recording false readings of verses (As I normally early on would read along with the audio bible) (beware of the firefighters KJV audio bible I don't remember where they were exactly though I think it was in Leviticus (early on in the bible) and it wasn't a small error..)

Edited by Nathaniel

• Members
So, in your interpritation, "earth" means Jews, right? So does that mean these seals are war, famine, a bad economy, and death by sword, hunger, and wild beasts, all for the Jews, right? Dated only in 70 A.D.?
--------
I asked you three questions, brother, thanks for answering the first - but what about the other two?

1. earth/Gk "ge" is variously translated, with various meanings. when unspecified, it may mean the world or the land of Israel. It doesn't mean "Jews" but in context, the land of Israel.
2. the judgments are on a massive scale, such as occur in a specific territory, Israel, rather than referring to the whole earth.
3. It did occur in AD 70.

• Members
Covenanter: Your idea does seem to have lots of logic in some points I can see where your coming from. But in others I cant see it. (Mainly in Revelation) So maybe you can show me how those things were fulfilled in your view.

I hope that will become apparent in my posts.

• Members

Comments in blue

The only way I saw that one could say the seals were for Israel is first if you render lots of the earth for land in Greek That is a reasonable understaning of the Gk "ge." and then if the seals stopped at (Mt 24:21) I see the seals/judgment of Israel ending with Mat 24:34 Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled. and then if you don't take (Re 7:16) The generation that rejected it's Messiah is about to be judged. There are many believing Jews who must be delivered first. There are protected, & escape to safety. and (Re 8:1) literally then apply the 7th seal in as opened and the silence as a indefinite time (which hasn't ended.) The Olivet prophesied judgment of the generation has now been detailed. The prayer of the persecuted believers is seen in:

Rev 6:9 ¶ And when he had opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of them that were slain for the word of God, and for the testimony which they held:
10 And they cried with a loud voice, saying, How long, O Lord, holy and true, dost thou not judge and avenge our blood on them that dwell on the earth?
11 And white robes were given unto every one of them; and it was said unto them, that they should rest yet for a little season, until their fellowservants also and their brethren, that should be killed as they [were], should be fulfilled.

That prayer ascend to heaven & judgment begins as the trumpet sounds. The judgments are very graphic, but are incomplete - God is gracious & allows yet for repentance. Rev 9:20 And the rest of the men which were not killed by these plagues yet repented not.... To interpret/understand, we need to look to the OT for the same sort of language for the judgments of the enemies of Israel. I have already shown how the sun, moon & stars falling are understood in the judgments of Babylon (Isa 13) & Egypt. (Eze 32) Also the LORD's coming to judge Israel & Judah in Micah 1.

Then using (2Pe 3:9). Combined (Re 7:1) compared with (Mt 24:31) saying the winds didn't blow and so we were not gathered from the four winds yet. Or something along that lines. Thus making a Pre-Mil A-mil approach (Which I thought of while pondering how one could make your idea fit. As something seems off with it to me at this point to be honest.)

Again we need to look at the OT pattern of prophetic language. The Gospel went out to the whole world - the great commission - to gather his elect. Countless Jews (of the dispersion) & Gentiles were called, & many thousands of Jews in Israel. The Jewish Christians were protected & delivered - they saw the signs & fled the city before the great tribulation.

Mat 24:15 ¶ When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand:)
16 Then let them which be in Judaea flee...

• Members

My comments in blue

I think i can assure you I'm being very careful. (I've read much of your and Covenanter's discussions on other boards (it was a really long one and the forum got locked.) Though most of the posts seemed to be a bit over my head so ). I know some of dispensationalism (I used to believe it) but i read some things that didn't align with scripture... Maybe you can answer those I'll put them below as maybe I had some weird view of dispensationalism. Since you both posted I was looking for more of summary of your views.

Kinda like

I'll leave it Rick to respond to the following

And I didn't really understand your chart for some reason. So maybe you (or anyone) can give me a summary of their views kinda like that? But with some scripture too? As when i look other places they always seem biased towards their own opinion lots of it attacking each. (and I cant ask questions). So getting it from a person is a great opportunity to compare them with scripture and see if any are correct.

Christ has two brides Israel and The church. (which I believe is false) If you believe that can you explain that to me? It seems to go against (Mt 19:4-9) (1Jo 3:5)
Also somewhere though not by the majority I read one person thought people will be saved by works in the millennial kingdom. For some reasoning based on if the world is so great how can anyone be saved by faith (which i believe to be false). For one because of (Eph 2:8-9) and Ga (2:16). Also in the garden even Adam knowing of God, in the world so great and the instructions of God he ate the apple; and Israel also at many times if i remember correctly they knew of the great deliverance's and then later much of Israel had such unbelief and so that its no reason to justify works salvation in the millennial kingdom.

Forgive me for the poor grammar and such I'm running out of time tonight. I need to get to my nightly bible reading before I get too tired. (I'm excited because I'm back at genesis now.) I read most of the bible through though some i listened too early on until i found errors in the recording false readings of verses (As I normally early on would read along with the audio bible) (beware of the firefighters KJV audio bible I don't remember where they were exactly though I think it was in Leviticus (early on in the bible) and it wasn't a small error..)

• Members
Since you both posted I was looking for more of summary of your views.

Kinda like

The reasons for an pre-70 date include:
The immediacy of Chapter 1;
the correspondence with the Olivet prophecy;
the destruction of the temple & Jerusalem in ch 11;
the deliverance of the 144,000 Jews before the wrath of the Lamb falls;

I'm happy to help however I can. I just bit my tongue while chomping down on an apple and I'm in a massive amount of pain at the moment.

There, better now.

I'm reeeeeeeeaaaaallllly tired of kibitzing and arguing about Revelation, and I think Ian is too, so from this point I'm guessing we're mainly going to give our point of views and let the chips fall where they may. If I ask you a question, Ian, it's not to challenge you, it's to better understand where you're coming from.

1. Yes, chapter one has an immediacy in it, but nothing from chapter four yet has occurred.

2. Yes, there is correspondence from the Olivet prophesy to the Second Advent in Revelation. That's because the Olivet prophesy has not been fulfilled in entirety as of yet.

3. In Daniel the temple is rebuilt and the Antichrist stops the sacrifices after 3 1/2 years, in the "midst of the week," or in the middle of the future seven year (as in seven days to a week) tribulation.

4. In Revelation 7 there are two groups. The 144,000 which are very specific - 12,000 from each tribe: no more, no less. The 144,000 are sealed before the Earth is hurt, it doesn't say they are delivered. They are on Earth and sealed before the Tribulation begins. Following them, there is a great multitude from every tribe and language on Earth that come out from the Great Tribulation, these are not Jews, they Gentiles from all over the Earth as it specifically says they are from every kindred and nation on Earth and they COME OUT of Great Tribulation.

Dan. 9:27, "And he shall confirm the covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make [it] desolate, even until the consummation, and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate."

Rev. 7:9-14, "After this I beheld, and, lo, a great multitude, which no man could number, of all nations, and kindreds, and people, and tongues, stood before the throne, and before the Lamb, clothed with white robes, and palms in their hands;
10) And cried with a loud voice, saying, Salvation to our God which sitteth upon the throne, and unto the Lamb.
11) And all the angels stood round about the throne, and about the elders and the four beasts, and fell before the throne on their faces, and worshipped God,
12) Saying, Amen: Blessing, and glory, and wisdom, and thanksgiving, and honour, and power, and might, be unto our God for ever and ever. Amen.
13) And one of the elders answered, saying unto me, What are these which are arrayed in white robes? and whence came they?
14) And I said unto him, Sir, thou knowest. And he said to me, These are they which came out of great tribulation, and have washed their robes, and made them white in the blood of the Lamb.

I believe that contained within John's entire vision there are four separate accounts of the Second Coming of Jesus Christ, just as there were four accounts of his First Coming. What that chart shows is the simialarities between the Olivet prophesy, the Sixth and Seventh Vial, the Second and Third Woe and Seventh Trumpet, and the Sixth and Seventh Seal. Every futurist already understands that Revelation 19 is Armageddon, but in that chart I'm trying to demonstrate that the other three events in Revelation are Armageddon as well. [WARNING: COMMERCIAL] It's a chart from my book which is available as paperback or I can send you a free eBook if you PM me with your e-mail address.

I don't believe that, and I don't know any dispensationalists that do. Christ has one bride, the church. God the Father's estranged wife is Israel.

That's an in-house debate amongst Futurists, and it certainly isn't a maker-breaker for the whole structure. I don't claim to know exactly how people are saved in the Millennium, but I have a hard time believing it's exactly like us. For starters, we're in the body of Christ, a spiritual organism tied directly to Jesus Christ, He's in us and we're in Him it says in John. At the Rapture, the body is taken up into Heaven. Then later the Bride (the body) is married to Christ. The people living in the Millennium aren't in the bride of Christ, and therefore they're not in the body of Christ. The verses you quoted apply to members of the body of Christ, but there's no guarantee they apply to anyone else. Just like Leviticus doesn't apply to us either.

That's just getting started too. Jesus Christ will be physically ruling the world from a throne in Jerusalem, and the Bible says everyone will know Him. He's not going to be a suffering servant; He'll be the Lion of the Tribe of Judah, ruling with a rod of Iron with the holes in His hands and feet. It just doesn't leave a lot of room for faith: something that you can't see. If I had to venture a guess, I'd say people that obey the rule of Jesus Christ simply don't die in the Millennium (those in the Millennium live super long lives), but those that rebel against Him do. But that's just my opinion, and it's not some hill I'd be willing to die on or anything and to make it the focus of this conversation would be counterproductive to understanding the main structure of Futurism.

• Members

I'm reeeeeeeeaaaaallllly tired of kibitzing and arguing about Revelation, and I think Ian is too, so from this point I'm guessing we're mainly going to give our point of views and let the chips fall where they may. If I ask you a question, Ian, it's not to challenge you, it's to better understand where you're coming from.
"Kibitz" isn't in my vocab. I didn't think we were arguing, but studying it from various viewpoints.
There are many questions that need to be examined for a proper understanding. We are on the same side, as we look for our Lord's glorious return.

1. Yes, chapter one has an immediacy in it, but nothing from chapter four yet has occurred.
The problem with that is that the temple & Jerusalem are still standing in Rev. 11.

2. Yes, there is correspondence from the Olivet prophesy to the Second Advent in Revelation. That's because the Olivet prophesy has not been fulfilled in entirety as of yet.
See pt. 1. I appreciate that argument, but as the focus is "this generation" we need to consider the AD 70 fulfilment.

3. In Daniel the temple is rebuilt and the Antichrist stops the sacrifices after 3 1/2 years, in the "midst of the week," or in the middle of the future seven year (as in seven days to a week) tribulation.
The temple was rebuilt, also Jerusalem. See Ezra, Nehemiah. Haggai, Zechariah. The effective sacrifices were stopped in the middle of the 70th week - at Calvary, when Messiah was cut off. There is no prophecy of a future man-made temple. Ezekiel prophesied during the exile.

4. In Revelation 7 there are two groups. The 144,000 which are very specific - 12,000 from each tribe: no more, no less. The 144,000 are sealed before the Earth is hurt, it doesn't say they are delivered. They are on Earth and sealed before the Tribulation begins. Following them, there is a great multitude from every tribe and language on Earth that come out from the Great Tribulation, these are not Jews, they Gentiles from all over the Earth as it specifically says they are from every kindred and nation on Earth and they COME OUT of Great Tribulation.
That multitude does not exclude Jews - they are counted in. "Kindreds" is normally "tribes" referring to the tribes of Israel. The Gospel was gathering believers from everywhere it was preached - including Israel.

My teaching is not without difficulties, (nor is Rick's) but the difficulties need to be examined before they are summarily dismissed. Revelation is a difficult book to understand, & has a blessed significance for all who read it & take it to heart.

We are all affected by the "Zionist" interpretation of Scripture, with the situation in the Middle East. Are the nations surrounding Israel our enemies, or sinners who need the Gospel? Is the nation of Israel prophetically significant? I have read Romans 11. And I've read on to Romans 15.

• Members

It was not the Antichrist who stopped the sacrifices, it was Messiah who caused the sacrifice to cease, by his death and resurrection which rendered the sacrifices obsolete. Antichrist is not mentioned there at all. It was Messiah who confirmed the covenant with the Jews for one week from his baptism till the death of Stephen and the conversion of Cornelius, when the gospel was opened to the Gentiles. Edited by Invicta

• Members

It was not the Antichrist who stopped the sacrifices, it was Messiah who caused the sacrifice to cease, by his death and resurrection which rendered the sacrifices obsolete. Antichrist is not mentioned there at all. It was Messiah who confirmed the covenant with the Jews for one week from his baptism till the death of Stephen and the conversion of Cornelius, when the gospel was opened to the Gentiles.

Isaiah 28:15, 18, "Because ye have said, We have made a covenant with death, and with hell are we at agreement; when the overflowing scourge shall pass through, it shall not come unto us: for we have made lies our refuge, and under falsehood have we hid ourselves:
18) And your covenant with death shall be disannulled, and your agreement with hell shall not stand; when the overflowing scourge shall pass through, then ye shall be trodden down by it."

Rev. 6:8, "And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth."

• Members

Isaiah 28:15, 18, "Because ye have said, We have made a covenant with death, and with hell are we at agreement; when the overflowing scourge shall pass through, it shall not come unto us: for we have made lies our refuge, and under falsehood have we hid ourselves:
18) And your covenant with death shall be disannulled, and your agreement with hell shall not stand; when the overflowing scourge shall pass through, then ye shall be trodden down by it."

Rev. 6:8, "And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth."

What has that to do with what I wrote?