• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Funny question that's really not funny

Anon

• Members

Sometimes ya'll don't have any sense of humor or tongue'n cheekiness; even when I put an emoticon plain as day. Yes, I do agree and was pointing out how absurd that thinking is. What were you thinking? :smile

th_tiphat.gifMy apologies, I did take it wrong.

• 7 months later...
  • Members

No offense meant, but if it were me in the situation (and it was once), I would thank God for giving me the nerve, guts, and backbone to do and say what was right. I taught the couple how loving it would be to the believers if they would clean up their bodies. It took an hour or so, and a few follow-ups, but it was worth it. It was like being my Mom, checking behind their ears, smelling their armpits and clothing, making sure they had brushed and flossed. But as I said, it was worth it.

• Members

Is the women saved? If not then I wouldn't make a big deal about it. I would be more worried about the stunk of others attitudes than some soul that Jesus died for!

Yes.....but very much untaught. Our ladies are working on gently helping her. Some people can be helped...some cannot....so, we shall see.