• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Who I am....whom I represent....what I hope to achieve...

• Members

It' s a joy and a privilage to be a part of the "Christ" network (Online Baptist). It is my prayer that all my brothers and sisters will who are already domained at this site, will come to my assistance as I attempt to glorify the wonderful name of our Saviour, Jesus Christ.
I am fully King James ONLY and look upon all other versions as "sinking sand".

Since I am not fully computer literate, I would appreciate your knowledge from time to time. I can take criticism but , if it pertains to scripture, then scripture must be added to justify the criticism.

WHO I AM.... Tom L Bonvie living in Newmarket Ontario Canada, a born again Christian since 1987 and former Catholic...
WHOM I REPRESENT...... the one who saved me and holds me unto the day of redemption....JESUS CHRIST....
WHAT I HOPE TO ACHIEVE......the spreading of the Gospel of Jesus Christ...and the winning of many precious souls...

THIS IS MY BATTLE SITE FOR CHRIST......tillhecomes.net...and I have only just begun to fight. Praise His Holy Name!

Favourite verse....HOLY HOLY HOLY..LORD GOD ALMIGHTY...WHICH WAS ..AND IS...AND IS TO COME REV.4:8