• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

If Mr. Trump got the republican nomination for president do you think he can win.

7 members have voted

1. 1. If Mr. Trump got the republican nomination for president do you think he can win.

• Yes
    • No

• Members

Yes, but 1st he has to get the nomination, I don't believe he can.

Right now I wouldn't give either of these much of a chance to win the nomination. However, it really all depends upon who all ends up running. Some may decide to sit this one out while some different ones might jump in, perhaps not even thinking they can win, but for the purpose of building a following for a run in 2016.

It would be nice to see a truly worthy man make a run for the nomination this time around.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Oh, I dout he will be the nominee, for reasons others here have already stated - his marriage/infidelity record is a big turn-off, as is his behaviour on that reality tv show he used to be on. But he can seem to suceed at anything he puts his mind to, and unlike Obama, he's a self-starter> I'd vote for him or anyone else in a heartbeat over that loser we've got as president now.

• Members

Oh, I dout he will be the nominee, for reasons others here have already stated - his marriage/infidelity record is a big turn-off, as is his behaviour on that reality tv show he used to be on. But he can seem to suceed at anything he puts his mind to, and unlike Obama, he's a self-starter> I'd vote for him or anyone else in a heartbeat over that loser we've got as president now.

marriage/infidelity: Bill Clinton, John McCain, Newet Grinich, and many others, I really don't believe many care about that.

• Members

marriage/infidelity: Bill Clinton, John McCain, Newet Grinich, and many others, I really don't believe many care about that.

That's true Jerry. In the case of Bill Clinton, he was actually viewed as "more manly" because of his adulteries. Clinton won two terms with women voters being his strongest, most consistent voting block.

• Members

That's true Jerry. In the case of Bill Clinton, he was actually viewed as "more manly" because of his adulteries. Clinton won two terms with women voters being his strongest, most consistent voting block.

Yes, and if one will remember, all of his womanizing came out before that 1st presidential election, and he won. The sad part, is it matters not to many Christians.