• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Enhancing the image of peace-loving Muslims !?!?

• Members

I tried posting to this previously, but once again OB ate my message.

In any event, being a religion of violence, Islam teaches violence as the answer to many issues; including making the world Islamic, preventing children from embarassing the family, and keeping wives (and other women) "in line".

• Members

Same reason they didn't jump in to defend the women who spoke out against BClinton, who didn't defend Sarah Palin from the media, etc. etc. Political correctness...

Are you saying their oveall political ideology means more to them than what they actually claim to stand for? :o

• Members

I heard Barbara Walters was over there not to long ago doing follow-up on some stuff she had done right after we went into Afgan. She stated she was surprised that many of the woman were still walking ten paces behind their men. She asked some of them about it since before they had expressed the desire for equal rights. They gave her a two word answer for continuing to walk behind their husbands. "Land mines"

There is only one way for Muslims to become peace loving and that is to accept Jesus Christ as their Saviour.

• Members

I heard Barbara Walters was over there not to long ago doing follow-up on some stuff she had done right after we went into Afgan. She stated she was surprised that many of the woman were still walking ten paces behind their men. She asked some of them about it since before they had expressed the desire for equal rights. They gave her a two word answer for continuing to walk behind their husbands. "Land mines"

There is only one way for Muslims to become peace loving and that is to accept Jesus Christ as their Saviour.

:amen:

• 3 weeks later...
  • Moderators
I heard Barbara Walters was over there not to long ago doing follow-up on some stuff she had done right after we went into Afgan. She stated she was surprised that many of the woman were still walking ten paces behind their men. She asked some of them about it since before they had expressed the desire for equal rights. They gave her a two word answer for continuing to walk behind their husbands. "Land mines."

:o lol :ph34r: Edited by salyan

• Members

:o lol :ph34r:

I have a cousin who is maried to a Turkish woman from a christian minority. She calls herself Syriac, the Turks call them Assyrians, but my daughter's elder who is a Turkish Cypriot ex Muslim said "You didn't tell me your cousin was a Kurd." Anyway, the tradition in that country is for the men to eat their meal first and the women to eat after the men have finished. It took her many years to get used to our custom of all eating at the same time.