• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

SamuelP

• Members

Hello to all,

Glad to say my name is written there and I know Jesus. On Jan 5, 1972 I accepted Christ Jesus as Lord. Through the years He has been my closest friend. I'm an E. TN guy waiting and watching for Jesus to come.

On that night in the Judean sky the mystic star dispensed its light, a blind man moved in peaceful sleep and dreamed that he had sight.
A lonesome leaper seldom seen had a vision he was clean. When he awoke in morning’s light, he had friends well in sight.

On that night in the manger stall, slept child and mother cheek by jaw; a harlot dreamed she was safe and secure because a chosen one had made her pure.

Against the black bosomed night diamonds spangled the sky while angels announced the birth of a King.

As the light flickered against the walls, the shadow of the cross carved from the beams in the stable loomed over him and he remained under that shadow all his life.

From His loom He can fashion the fleece to curtain the couch of the dying and give dignity and peace. I won’t forsake you!

Upon the looms of Heaven He weaves the delicate tapestry of the rainbow to glisten against the rolling clouds reflected by the silver lines He laced on the green meadows. The lovely lily's He tacked on the lush green carpet against a backdrop of purple mountains piercing the turquoise sky where set afire by a blazing sun to coat a blue planet with universal light. How can anyone put limits on Him - The Just One.

There wasn't room for him in the inn - but on January 5, 1972 I made room for him in my heart.

Except one becomes a child; so simple but yet difficult to put you life in someone else's hands. Suffer the little children to come to me and forbid them not!

I feel so small and inadequate sometimes and ashamed that I haven't done more in life. There are some things that can’t be taken away. One must have a vision!
Seize the day!

Hello to all,

Glad to say my name is written there and I know Jesus. On Jan 5, 1972 I accepted Christ Jesus as Lord. Through the years He has been my closest friend. I'm an E. TN guy waiting and watching for Jesus to come.

On that night in the Judean sky the mystic star dispensed its light, a blind man moved in peaceful sleep and dreamed that he had sight.
A lonesome leaper seldom seen had a vision he was clean. When he awoke in morning’s light, he had friends well in sight.

On that night in the manger stall, slept child and mother cheek by jaw; a harlot dreamed she was safe and secure because a chosen one had made her pure.

Against the black bosomed night diamonds spangled the sky while angels announced the birth of a King.

As the light flickered against the walls, the shadow of the cross carved from the beams in the stable loomed over him and he remained under that shadow all his life.

From His loom He can fashion the fleece to curtain the couch of the dying and give dignity and peace. I won’t forsake you!

Upon the looms of Heaven He weaves the delicate tapestry of the rainbow to glisten against the rolling clouds reflected by the silver lines He laced on the green meadows. The lovely lily's He tacked on the lush green carpet against a backdrop of purple mountains piercing the turquoise sky where set afire by a blazing sun to coat a blue planet with universal light. How can anyone put limits on Him - The Just One.

There wasn't room for him in the inn - but on January 5, 1972 I made room for him in my heart.

Except one becomes a child; so simple but yet difficult to put you life in someone else's hands. Suffer the little children to come to me and forbid them not!

I feel so small and inadequate sometimes and ashamed that I haven't done more in life. There are some things that can’t be taken away. One must have a vision!
Seize the day!

Welcome aboard! You're in like company...

I have a debt I can never repay,