• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Arizona Congresswoman Shot in the Head at Public Event

• Members

Hold on, seems there is others that might share the blame. coolsmiley.gif

Chris Matthews Blames Savage, Levin for Shooting

They are attempting to paint anyone who disagrees with them as being somehow responsible for the actions of this one man who allowed sin to run rampant in his life to the point of multiple murder.

Virtually anyone who proclaims to, or is viewed as, being a spokesman for conservativism is on their blame card. Rush Limbaugh and Glenn Beck, Sarah Palin, Savage and Levin, conservatives and Republicans in general.

No real concern for the facts, they seem to view this sinful tragedy as little more than an opportunity to attack those they hate.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators

So many of those who knew the shooter have come out and said he wasn't politically minded. One of his friends (and they actually aired this guy's comments!) said that the thing that messed with JL's mind was zeitgeist. I don't know for sure where it is online, but I heard a few clips of it, and it is teaching that Christianity is a myth and that Jesus, like all pagan gods, is a myth as well.

When someone immerses themselves in garbage like that, being taught that that natural way of life (which is actually true paganism) is the only true way, etc., their mind will be messed up. And so it was.

When someone's main contention is the the number 6 is actually 18, he's unhinged but not from political speak!!

Watch for a move to disassemble the first amendment.

• Members

I liked the FOX interview with the aquaintance of Jared Loughner. Who stated he saw nothing from Loughner which would have signaled the shooting spree and saw nothing really strange about him.

"the aquaintance" had dyed 2/3 of his hair red and had rings in various location about his head.

I got a kick out of this kid saying he saw nothing strange about Loughner. I guess its just me.

• Members

I liked the FOX interview with the aquaintance of Jared Loughner. Who stated he saw nothing from Loughner which would have signaled the shooting spree and saw nothing really strange about him.

"the aquaintance" had dyed 2/3 of his hair red and had rings in various location about his head.

I got a kick out of this kid saying he saw nothing strange about Loughner. I guess its just me.

Yeah, in a land where strange is now normal, strangeness no longer stands out as it once did.

• Members

I know that feeling very well.

• Members

Here's what influenced JL:

http://www.youtube.com/user/zeitgeistmovie?blend=1&ob=4#p/u/8/El_OlaAG_ZY

Some truth mixed with much error....dangerous combo

The only truth I saw was print more green backs then green backs have less value...they left out the gold supply that backs the green backs. This is why the cost of gold goes up.

But, that stuff on the front of this video...was from a rattled mind.

• Members

The only truth I saw was print more green backs then green backs have less value...they left out the gold supply that backs the green backs. This is why the cost of gold goes up.

Actually, since Nixon took America off the gold standard the greenbacks are backed by nothing but the promise of the American government to honor them. :o

• Members

Actually, since Nixon took America off the gold standard the greenbacks are backed by nothing but the promise of the American government to honor them. :o

The whole of international currency is based on, really an illusion. Our curreenv=cey is based on gold and other currencies we hold. As they are based on the same, if the currencies become worthless it, will all collapse, as those currencies are only worth what the market estimates, so if the dealers think a currencey is worthless, it is worthless. It is all an illusion.

• Members

Absolutely the worlds currency is an illusion. It's backed by nothing other than the promise that a government will honor what the piece of paper they print says it's worth.

The American dollar is a desperate illusion considering America is nearing the point where her paying interest on her debt will outstrip her ability to EVER repay the loans.

• Administrators

I was speaking about several of the videos as regards some truth. I agree - the minds of those who have done these videos ( if it's more than one) are definitely rattled. When truth about Christ is removed, there is no real stability! I think that's a good reason JL was so bonkers.

• Members

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g5FF5vnqUfw - Father of 9 year old killed asks for no gun control as a result of the shooting.

- And the citizen that held the shooter until police arrived was ARMED, with hand on gun, and safety off. He said he would have shot him if he wasn't already subdued. He also told Ed a thing or two about gun control :).

• Members

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g5FF5vnqUfw - Father of 9 year old killed asks for no gun control as a result of the shooting.

- And the citizen that held the shooter until police arrived was ARMED, with hand on gun, and safety off. He said he would have shot him if he wasn't already subdued. He also told Ed a thing or two about gun control :).

These people are standing up for our rights and I commend them for as much as my commendation is worth.