• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Ohio Boy, 10, Charged With Murder After Allegedly Shooting Mom in the Head.

• Members

Since this killer will be charged as a juvenile he will be free in 8 or so years.

Don't be so quick to judge until all the facts come out. Did the mother abuse the child or his sister? Was he trying to protect himself from her? What was the family history? Was the child sexually abused? Does the child have mental prOBlems such as schizophrenia?

We don't know anything yet except that a terrible event occured.

I lift this family and this boy up to God in prayer.

• Members

Stuff like this no longer surprises me. It may have been some kind of freak accident, or intentional, it'll soon be known.

Youth crime has been increasing more and more in my country, and it's often against authority figures: parents, teachers, and lately police! In NZ, a fourteen year old just last week had attempted murder charges laid against him when he attacked a police officer with a machete.

Sign of the times, end times.

• Members

Don't be so quick to judge until all the facts come out. Did the mother abuse the child or his sister? Was he trying to protect himself from her? What was the family history? Was the child sexually abused? Does the child have mental prOBlems such as schizophrenia?

We don't know anything yet except that a terrible event occured.

I lift this family and this boy up to God in prayer.

Perhaps you should heed your own words. You deem to judge me when I made no judgement about the case at all, simply stating the fact that if one is convicted of murder as a juvenile they will be released upon reaching adult age.

• Members

Update: http://www.indianasnewscenter.com/news/regional/10-Year-Old-Kills-Mother-Over-Chores-112897479.html

According to the boy's sister, he killed their mother over chores.
God bless,
Joel ><>.
2 Chronicles 7:14.

Rebellion.

Unfortunately, such is taught and promoted as a good thing in schools, movies and childrens TV.

Of course, these never teach where rebellion leads or the wicked consequences of continued rebellion.

• Members

"For the son dishonoureth the father, the daughter riseth up against her mother, the daughter in law against her mother in law; a man's enemies are the men of his own house. Therefore I will look unto the Lord; I will wait for the God of my salvation: my God will hear me." (Micah 7:6-7)

• Members

In times past the rebellious son or daughter would run away from home, yet now the kill their parents.

PrOBably to many games about killing puts the idea into their head. I feel many parents are ruing thier children by letting them play all of those horrible games, of course many parents enjoy them too.

No longer surprises me either, yet it still shocks me.