• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Roadmap Through Revelation

• Members

This morning I finished this book written by Rick Schworer. It took me awhile to read this book, not because it is hard to read, as a matter of fact I found it very easy to read and very interesting, it is just with all that I have had going on, reading time has been at a premium.

That it was well written and put together kept drawing me back to it. I have read many books on the Revelation and found them informative, they were hard to read because they were dry, wordy, or written on a level that seemed very scholarly. I found Rick's book worded in a way that made me want to know what he had to say next.

I have not seen the Book (Revelation) laid out the way Mr. Schworer has, and it helps me see things in the Book in a new light. I believe he has put much time and prayer into this book. Some things seem to come together that before, were a bit murky.

Did I agree with it all? I must be honest and so no, but there is nothing that I would - in my humble opinion (no way would I even think I am a Bible scholar) - consider to not recommend this book to anyone. If we all agreed on everything, then we would already be in heaven - for there will be no disagreement anymore.

I liked and enjoyed the idea of the roadmap, and it pulls things together.

With all that said, I do recommend it, to the serious student of the Book, and to the new inquirer who needs a guide in his study of the Revelation.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Brother, I don't read to many books anymore but I think I might order yours. I see it's through Daystar Publishing. David E. Walker's book on dispensationalism (also through Daystar) was the best I've ever picked up. In fact, one of the best theological books I've ever read. I'm sure yours will be right on too.

Edited by Wilchbla

• 1 month later...