• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

TSA patdown...

• Members

A few questions:

Do you think Extremist Jihadist Muslims are capable of committing a suicide bombing?

Do you think some of those extremist Muslims are capable of asking a teenager of committing a suicide bombing and helping he/she to do it?

Do you think some extremist Muslims who are women are capable of committing a suicide bombing?

Do you think some extremist Muslim women who have children are capable of committing a suicide bombing?

Do you think some extremist Muslim women who have children believe that if they or some other Muslim who commits a suicide bombing against the infidels will receive rewards and a special place in their version of "heaven?"

Do you think some extremist Muslim women who have children are capable of planting an explosive device on their child in order to evade detection and then commit a suicide bombing, taking both their child and them self as they kill the infidels?

Do you think that Muslims can have different looks?

If you answered yes to all the above, please explain why the TSA should not screen children as well.

• Members

A few questions:

Do you think Extremist Jihadist Muslims are capable of committing a suicide bombing?

Do you think some of those extremist Muslims are capable of asking a teenager of committing a suicide bombing and helping he/she to do it?

Do you think some extremist Muslims who are women are capable of committing a suicide bombing?

Do you think some extremist Muslim women who have children are capable of committing a suicide bombing?

Do you think some extremist Muslim women who have children believe that if they or some other Muslim who commits a suicide bombing against the infidels will receive rewards and a special place in their version of "heaven?"

Do you think some extremist Muslim women who have children are capable of planting an explosive device on their child in order to evade detection and then commit a suicide bombing, taking both their child and them self as they kill the infidels?

Do you think that Muslims can have different looks?

If you answered yes to all the above, please explain why the TSA should not screen children as well.

I think they should profile or at the very least get some real training...maybe like the Israelis where they can pick-up on subtle signs like specific walk, perspiration, darting eyes, etc that all contribute to tell-tale signs of a potential extremist. Random inspections do work fairly well but if we actually put some brain power behind these random searches we could make them much improved and more relevant to what you state above.

• Members

I think they should profile or at the very least get some real training...maybe like the Israelis where they can pick-up on subtle signs like specific walk, perspiration, darting eyes, etc that all contribute to tell-tale signs of a potential extremist. Random inspections do work fairly well but if we actually put some brain power behind these random searches we could make them much improved and more relevant to what you state above.

So is that a yes or a no? :rolleyes:

• Members

So is that a yes or a no? :rolleyes:

Well, I hate to be wishy washy but it's both. I don't think the above clip is the right way to do things. I think better training for our folks is the right way and if through that training they have a "tell" from a parent and they discern something is not right...then check the kid and parents. Random checks on kids seems a waste of time.

Happy? :rolleyes:

• Members

The TSA is way out of line and much of what they do violates citizens rights under the Constitution.

Not only that, but some of their means are sexual violations.

So, as a Christian and as a citizen, I would not submit to such or allow my family be subject to such.

And yet so many Americans still say they can't believe the Germans went along with the Nazi transgressions or the Russians the Communist transgressions, yet they so willing submit to similar and even support it and more.