• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Prayer for family

• Members

This past summer on July 29, 2010 my 2 year 8 month grand daughter slipped out her back door without anyone knowing. Went next door to my parents house, climbed the fence and fell in the swimming pool and drowned. Medics were not able to revive her. My parents were not home at the time. This was a tragic accident. December 18th would have been her 3rd birthday. I am sure there will be many troubled hearts during this time. Please prayer for the comfort of the family. I look forward to the day we see her again. Many thanks and God Bless.

• Members

This past summer on July 29, 2010 my 2 year 8 month grand daughter slipped out her back door without anyone knowing. Went next door to my parents house, climbed the fence and fell in the swimming pool and drowned. Medics were not able to revive her. My parents were not home at the time. This was a tragic accident. December 18th would have been her 3rd birthday. I am sure there will be many troubled hearts during this time. Please prayer for the comfort of the family. I look forward to the day we see her again. Many thanks and God Bless.

:icon_sad: :icon_pray:

• Members

Oh that's dreadfully sad...every parents' nightmare...my youngest almost did that in a baptistry in our church that the assistant pastor had not drained after a baptistry when my husband was away. Thankfully to God our little one (who actually did not do stairs well at that time, only about 14-15 mos old) started crying when he was waist deep in the water and I was able to hear him and get him out.

Anyway....praying for the family. How awful. :-(

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members

Thank you all for the prayers. Please remember my dad in your prayers. He is recovering from open heart surgery that took place on Dec 16th and mourning the loss of my mother that took place on Dec 11th, 2010 at 79. :icon_sad: Dad is recovering from the surgery very well.

It is a great comfort knowing that loved ones are saved. God is good. God Bless.

• Members

Thank you all for the prayers. Please remember my dad in your prayers. He is recovering from open heart surgery that took place on Dec 16th and mourning the loss of my mother that took place on Dec 11th, 2010 at 79. :icon_sad: Dad is recovering from the surgery very well.

It is a great comfort knowing that loved ones are saved. God is good. God Bless.

:icon_pray:

• 3 weeks later...