• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

You're A Neanderthal!

• Members

Wow, some great dialouge for a Christian to use. I was reading this to my husband, and he pointed out what that phrase means. You should be ashamed of yourself. That is very vulgar Mr. Cooper.

As illustrated within the Bible, it is perfectly allowed to use strong language when need be. Read Ezekiel 23 and John 8:44.

Hope you will learn a few things, woman! Edited by ThomasCooper

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

As illustrated within the Bible, it is perfectly allowed to use strong language when need be. Read Ezekiel 23 and John 8:44.

Hope you will learn a few things, woman!

Tom, First off that "woman!" happens to be my wife. She is not yours to talk in such a manner. You need to tone it down abit. Strong language when speaking people in thier moral values as in Ezekiel 23 is far different than name calling or calling another in vulgar terms. You can't call Sarah Palin such term you have no evidence that she is or ever was a Hu**y. John 8:44 is the samething no were did I read Jesus calling the devil a vulgar term. As you did John Mccain. Oh and it doesn't work trying to cover up your sin in Latin. I am the one who caught it first off and not my wife.

• Members

Hope you will learn a few things, woman!

You might want to watch some more James the Preacher, he preaches against the type of language you use. I guess you just pick and choose the videos you want to watch/share.

• Members

Dear Jedidiah Nicaea aka Thomas Cooper,

I am not even sure if Jedidiah Nicaea is your real name because it seems all the people on the True Christians Unite forum have outlandish names. I found some interesting things regarding your ministry, Christian Leaders Applying Permanent Prayer (C.L.A.P.P.). Do you really think it is okay to charge such outrageous prices for prayer services? One hundred and fifty dollars for a 24 hour a day prayer service?!? :eek That is just the starting price! I hope you don't allow drinking in your church because Dr. Fennel aka your junior pastor that wrote the piece on Sarah Palin would love to be drinking cognac on a hammock when he dies. If you don't believe me, go take a look at his profile. Your ministry sounds more like a scam and mockery of Christianity than anything.

1 Timothy 3:2-3 A bishop then must be blameless, the husband of one wife, vigilant, sOBer, of good behaviour, given to hospitality, apt to teach; Not given to wine, no striker, not greedy of filthy lucre; but patient, not a brawler, not covetous

Titus 1:7-16 For a bishop must be blameless, as the steward of God; not selfwilled, not soon angry, not given to wine, no striker, not given to filthy lucre But a lover of hospitality, a lover of good men, sOBer, just, holy, temperate; Holding fast the faithful word as he hath been taught, that he may be able by sound doctrine both to exhort and to convince the gainsayers.For there are many unruly and vain talkers and deceivers, specially they of the circumcision: Whose mouths must be stopped, who subvert whole houses, teaching things which they ought not, for filthy lucre's sake. One of themselves, even a prophet of their own, said, the Cretians are alway liars, evil beasts, slow bellies. This witness is true. Wherefore rebuke them sharply, that they may be sound in the faith; Not giving heed to Jewish fables, and commandments of men, that turn from the truth. Unto the pure all things are pure: but unto them that are defiled and unbelieving is nothing pure; but even their mind and conscience is defiled. They profess that they know God; but in works they deny him, being abominable, and disOBedient, and unto every good work reprOBate.

http://brother-nicea.u.yuku.com/

http://tcsec.webs.com/clapp.htm

http://truechristiansunite.yuku.com/

• Members

Dear Jedidiah Nicaea aka Thomas Cooper,

Have you been drinking?

http://brother-nicea.u.yuku.com/

http://tcsec.webs.com/clapp.htm

http://truechristiansunite.yuku.com/

That is a satanic web site that plagiarized some our material ages ago. This is one of the reasons, albeit a minor one, we no longer maintain a web site. How peculiar that you would be reading that!

• Members

Tom, First off that "woman!" happens to be my wife. She is not yours to talk in such a manner.

Sarah Palin is your wife? Then you have a lot of work to do, pal!

You need to tone it down abit. Strong language when speaking people in thier moral values as in Ezekiel 23 is far different than name calling or calling another in vulgar terms. You can't call Sarah Palin such term you have no evidence that she is or ever was a Hu**y.

Have you seen how that woman dresses, exposing her nakedness? I will not be posting such pictures here, but all you got to do is turn to Fox News web site and it is right there!

• Members

Ahem...
(Ephesians 4:29) - "Let no corrupt communication proceed out of your mouth, but that which is good to the use of edifying, that it may minister grace unto the hearers."

Especially if ladies are about; even more so. And using Latin instead of English doesn't matter in God's Eyes.
God bless,
Joel ><>.
2 Chronicles 7:14.

Edited by Crushmaster

• Members

Thomas, you are a filthy man that turns this forum into a Rated R web site. I rebuke your sinful actions and believe you should not be allowed to return until you repent of your actions against the Christians here.

Edit: I just realized he is banned. Thank you moderators! :clapping:

Edited by MatthewDiscipleOfGod

• Members

In a previous topic I attempted to compare the language that Christians casually use when referring to homosexuals with the language we might use if talking about immoral women in the same way. I did this because both groups attract a lot of vulgar slang and yet I only see such language getting used on this forum when it comes to homosexuals. Just look up 'queer' or 'fag' in the search engine if you don't believe me.

Now someone has used the word 'hussy'--which just means immoral woman--about a woman they believe is immoral and they have been banned. It looks like double-standards.