• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

You're A Neanderthal!

• Members

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Y8HxOXQjQo

The comments on this are quite interesting. And, yes, TheCrushmaster is me.

If the video isn't coming up for you (it's not for me), just copy and paste the below into your address bar:
www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Y8HxOXQjQo
God bless,
Joel ><>.
2 Chronicles 7:14.

Edited by BroMatt
Fixed the video player

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

And just to think that I ministered to this heathen yesterday at a book signing!

Well, when this ****** was running for a political office, something no woman should be allowed to do, a junior pastor at my church wrote the following short writ for the church newsletter. Given that I just wrote her a follow up email on our short session yesterday, I thought it would be good to share this with any true Christians on the board:

True Christian Conservatives have always subscribed to the time honored, Jesus-approved philosophy that "A Woman's Place is in the Home," which is why I am utterly flabbergasted to see hypocritical Smörgåsbord Christians, such Mr. James DOBson and Mrs. Phyllis Schlafly, defend Gov. Mrs. Sarah Palin's candidacy for the Vice-Presidency of our Godly nation. Can DOBson, Schlafly and their ilk say, straight-faced, that Gov. Mrs. Palin's lame-brained soliloquies are not just another example of the McCain campaign's witless lackeys resorting to gimmicks, rather than placing "Country First," as the campaign's glaringly disingenous slogan suggests?

Am I aware of how the McCain campaign will react when they read my last paragraph? Yes. Do I care? No, because I must admit to having an inkling of Schandenfreude, as I watch the McCain campaign implode. If you'll recall, over 12 months ago, I predicted this would happen. But what pains me most is having to listen to Gov. Mrs. Palin's nonsensical blatherings, which define satanism as a virtue, and the ability to field dress a moose de rigueur.

Bottom-line: Gov. Mrs. Sarah Pain is an imbecile, and John McCain is ***********, so to speak, for having made such a mala fide selection.

Edited by BroMatt
Posts edited to abide by Ephesians 4:29

• Members

And just to think that I ministered to this heathen yesterday at a book signing!

Well, when this hussy was running for a political office, something no woman should be allowed to do, a junior pastor at my church wrote the following short writ for the church newsletter. Given that I just wrote her a follow up email on our short session yesterday, I thought it would be good to share this with any true Christians on the board:

True Christian Conservatives have always subscribed to the time honored, Jesus-approved philosophy that "A Woman's Place is in the Home," which is why I am utterly flabbergasted to see hypocritical Smörgåsbord Christians, such Mr. James DOBson and Mrs. Phyllis Schlafly, defend Gov. Mrs. Sarah Palin's candidacy for the Vice-Presidency of our Godly nation. Can DOBson, Schlafly and their ilk say, straight-faced, that Gov. Mrs. Palin's lame-brained soliloquies are not just another example of the McCain campaign's witless lackeys resorting to gimmicks, rather than placing "Country First," as the campaign's glaringly disingenous slogan suggests?

Am I aware of how the McCain campaign will react when they read my last paragraph? Yes. Do I care? No, because I must admit to having an inkling of Schandenfreude, as I watch the McCain campaign implode. If you'll recall, over 12 months ago, I predicted this would happen. But what pains me most is having to listen to Gov. Mrs. Palin's nonsensical blatherings, which define satanism as a virtue, and the ability to field dress a moose de rigueur.

Bottom-line: Gov. Mrs. Sarah Pain is an imbecile, and John McCain is Non Gradus Anus Rodentum, so to speak, for having made such a mala fide selection.

Why use that word? The word I put in bold. A few others could be left out to.