• Welcome to Online Baptist

Free to join.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Crushmaster

You're A Neanderthal!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Y8HxOXQjQo

The comments on this are quite interesting. And, yes, TheCrushmaster is me.

If the video isn't coming up for you (it's not for me), just copy and paste the below into your address bar:
www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Y8HxOXQjQo
God bless,
Joel ><>.
2 Chronicles 7:14.

For us who follow God, its not about rights, its not about what we can do or can't do, its not about the modern ways, its about walking in the will of God. For many its all about I. And it seems that is true fr the woman from Alaska.

And just to think that I ministered to this heathen yesterday at a book signing!

Well, when this ****** was running for a political office, something no woman should be allowed to do, a junior pastor at my church wrote the following short writ for the church newsletter. Given that I just wrote her a follow up email on our short session yesterday, I thought it would be good to share this with any true Christians on the board:

True Christian Conservatives have always subscribed to the time honored, Jesus-approved philosophy that "A Woman's Place is in the Home," which is why I am utterly flabbergasted to see hypocritical Smörgåsbord Christians, such Mr. James DOBson and Mrs. Phyllis Schlafly, defend Gov. Mrs. Sarah Palin's candidacy for the Vice-Presidency of our Godly nation. Can DOBson, Schlafly and their ilk say, straight-faced, that Gov. Mrs. Palin's lame-brained soliloquies are not just another example of the McCain campaign's witless lackeys resorting to gimmicks, rather than placing "Country First," as the campaign's glaringly disingenous slogan suggests?

Am I aware of how the McCain campaign will react when they read my last paragraph? Yes. Do I care? No, because I must admit to having an inkling of Schandenfreude, as I watch the McCain campaign implode. If you'll recall, over 12 months ago, I predicted this would happen. But what pains me most is having to listen to Gov. Mrs. Palin's nonsensical blatherings, which define satanism as a virtue, and the ability to field dress a moose de rigueur.

Bottom-line: Gov. Mrs. Sarah Pain is an imbecile, and John McCain is ***********, so to speak, for having made such a mala fide selection.

And just to think that I ministered to this heathen yesterday at a book signing!

Well, when this hussy was running for a political office, something no woman should be allowed to do, a junior pastor at my church wrote the following short writ for the church newsletter. Given that I just wrote her a follow up email on our short session yesterday, I thought it would be good to share this with any true Christians on the board:

True Christian Conservatives have always subscribed to the time honored, Jesus-approved philosophy that "A Woman's Place is in the Home," which is why I am utterly flabbergasted to see hypocritical Smörgåsbord Christians, such Mr. James DOBson and Mrs. Phyllis Schlafly, defend Gov. Mrs. Sarah Palin's candidacy for the Vice-Presidency of our Godly nation. Can DOBson, Schlafly and their ilk say, straight-faced, that Gov. Mrs. Palin's lame-brained soliloquies are not just another example of the McCain campaign's witless lackeys resorting to gimmicks, rather than placing "Country First," as the campaign's glaringly disingenous slogan suggests?

Am I aware of how the McCain campaign will react when they read my last paragraph? Yes. Do I care? No, because I must admit to having an inkling of Schandenfreude, as I watch the McCain campaign implode. If you'll recall, over 12 months ago, I predicted this would happen. But what pains me most is having to listen to Gov. Mrs. Palin's nonsensical blatherings, which define satanism as a virtue, and the ability to field dress a moose de rigueur.

Bottom-line: Gov. Mrs. Sarah Pain is an imbecile, and John McCain is Non Gradus Anus Rodentum, so to speak, for having made such a mala fide selection.

Why use that word? The word I put in bold. A few others could be left out to.

John McCain is Non Gradus Anus Rodentum

Wow, some great dialouge for a Christian to use. I was reading this to my husband, and he pointed out what that phrase means. You should be ashamed of yourself. That is very vulgar Mr. Cooper.

She should be home ironing Todd's socks and using the new toilet scrub brush that she got for their anniversary. Just saying.

Actually, she may have been using that brush in last weeks episode of "Sarah Palin's Alaska" as she was scrubbing the fishing boat. :icon_mrgreen:

Wow, some great dialouge for a Christian to use. I was reading this to my husband, and he pointed out what that phrase means. You should be ashamed of yourself. That is very vulgar Mr. Cooper.

As illustrated within the Bible, it is perfectly allowed to use strong language when need be. Read Ezekiel 23 and John 8:44.

Hope you will learn a few things, woman!

As illustrated within the Bible, it is perfectly allowed to use strong language when need be. Read Ezekiel 23 and John 8:44.

Tom, First off that "woman!" happens to be my wife. She is not yours to talk in such a manner. You need to tone it down abit. Strong language when speaking people in thier moral values as in Ezekiel 23 is far different than name calling or calling another in vulgar terms. You can't call Sarah Palin such term you have no evidence that she is or ever was a Hu**y. John 8:44 is the samething no were did I read Jesus calling the devil a vulgar term. As you did John Mccain. Oh and it doesn't work trying to cover up your sin in Latin. I am the one who caught it first off and not my wife.

You might want to watch some more James the Preacher, he preaches against the type of language you use. I guess you just pick and choose the videos you want to watch/share.

Dear Jedidiah Nicaea aka Thomas Cooper,

I am not even sure if Jedidiah Nicaea is your real name because it seems all the people on the True Christians Unite forum have outlandish names. I found some interesting things regarding your ministry, Christian Leaders Applying Permanent Prayer (C.L.A.P.P.). Do you really think it is okay to charge such outrageous prices for prayer services? One hundred and fifty dollars for a 24 hour a day prayer service?!? :eek That is just the starting price! I hope you don't allow drinking in your church because Dr. Fennel aka your junior pastor that wrote the piece on Sarah Palin would love to be drinking cognac on a hammock when he dies. If you don't believe me, go take a look at his profile. Your ministry sounds more like a scam and mockery of Christianity than anything.

1 Timothy 3:2-3 A bishop then must be blameless, the husband of one wife, vigilant, sOBer, of good behaviour, given to hospitality, apt to teach; Not given to wine, no striker, not greedy of filthy lucre; but patient, not a brawler, not covetous

Titus 1:7-16 For a bishop must be blameless, as the steward of God; not selfwilled, not soon angry, not given to wine, no striker, not given to filthy lucre But a lover of hospitality, a lover of good men, sOBer, just, holy, temperate; Holding fast the faithful word as he hath been taught, that he may be able by sound doctrine both to exhort and to convince the gainsayers.For there are many unruly and vain talkers and deceivers, specially they of the circumcision: Whose mouths must be stopped, who subvert whole houses, teaching things which they ought not, for filthy lucre's sake. One of themselves, even a prophet of their own, said, the Cretians are alway liars, evil beasts, slow bellies. This witness is true. Wherefore rebuke them sharply, that they may be sound in the faith; Not giving heed to Jewish fables, and commandments of men, that turn from the truth. Unto the pure all things are pure: but unto them that are defiled and unbelieving is nothing pure; but even their mind and conscience is defiled. They profess that they know God; but in works they deny him, being abominable, and disOBedient, and unto every good work reprOBate.

http://brother-nicea.u.yuku.com/

http://tcsec.webs.com/clapp.htm

http://truechristiansunite.yuku.com/

Dear Jedidiah Nicaea aka Thomas Cooper,

Have you been drinking?

http://brother-nicea.u.yuku.com/

http://tcsec.webs.com/clapp.htm

http://truechristiansunite.yuku.com/

That is a satanic web site that plagiarized some our material ages ago. This is one of the reasons, albeit a minor one, we no longer maintain a web site. How peculiar that you would be reading that!

Tom, First off that "woman!" happens to be my wife. She is not yours to talk in such a manner.

Sarah Palin is your wife? Then you have a lot of work to do, pal!

You need to tone it down abit. Strong language when speaking people in thier moral values as in Ezekiel 23 is far different than name calling or calling another in vulgar terms. You can't call Sarah Palin such term you have no evidence that she is or ever was a Hu**y.

Have you seen how that woman dresses, exposing her nakedness? I will not be posting such pictures here, but all you got to do is turn to Fox News web site and it is right there!

Ahem...
(Ephesians 4:29) - "Let no corrupt communication proceed out of your mouth, but that which is good to the use of edifying, that it may minister grace unto the hearers."

Especially if ladies are about; even more so. And using Latin instead of English doesn't matter in God's Eyes.
God bless,
Joel ><>.
2 Chronicles 7:14.