• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

You are invited!!!!

• Members

Ladies, you are invited to join us for our newest Bible study over at Online Baptist Ladies. (Same great sponsor, same great vibe, but for ladies only--sorry guys!)
Please come and join in as we have a virtual Advent Calendar in progress. Each day we open another window on the calendar to reveal another prophecy that Jesus fulfilled by His coming. You can feel free to just read, or to discuss. It has been a blessing thus far. I hope you will stop by, and I hope you men will encourage your wives to do the same. We also have some wonderful Thanksgiving threads running right now. Don't miss out on the sweet fellowship (or girlship) and the spiritual discussions and the all around fun over at OBL! It does require a separate membership. I use the same name in both places to help me remember. :) Hope to see you there today!

Edited by 4everHis