• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

"No Snore"

irishman

• Members

Ad:
Instant snore stopper!
In cream or liquid form.
One swallow lasts all night!
Yes, this brand new product guarantees your spouse a quiet night.
Just one swallow, and you’ll be hooked!
Buy a bottle for the snorer in your life.
NOISY NIGHTS GONE FOREVER!
Apply the “snore cream” to your throat an hour before retiring, and Presto! No more snoring the entire night!
Can also mix with water; dilutes instantly, and tastes like bubble gum!
One cup does the jOB!
Incredible product--you must give it a try
(Satisfaction guaranteed)

Reviews:
“Bill” from Timbuktu: “Incredible" is not a strong enough word--this product is amazing! I tried it on Fluffy, my dog, and didn't hear another snore out of him all night! (I stayed up to see if it worked!) Now Fluffy begs for it before going to sleep!
He even blows a bubble when I deny it to him (the only drawback, otherwise, I highly recommend this product) I give it four stars.

SGT. Richard Watershed from Fort Knox, Ky.: When you sleep in a barracks with 20 other men who have hustled all day long, this stuff is a must! I wake up three or four times a night to the melody of snoring, and now I can get a little sleep. I will miss the different snore-tones, but it’s worth it to get a good nights sleep. I think I will require that the entire barracks take it every night before bed, or face KP for a week! Sending a batch home to my father, I sometimes think I can hear him snore from clear over seas! I know mom will love it!

Sally S. from Montreal says: My cat is the loudest snorer you have ever heard. I mix “No More Snore” (The brand we find here) in her bowl at night, and we both get a good night’s sleep. Now if I could only get her to quit laying on my head all night, that would top it off! I would recommend this product to anyone who has a “snorer” in the house.

Archie L. from Cincinnati: I raise pigs for a living. This stuff really quiets them down, I call it “No More Snorts” because our hogs go wild over it, and are as tame as a button on bib britches when they sleep. It can be used in a mud-hole to great effect, and doesn’t wipe off when they roll in their own …well, pigs will be pigs! Even old Sow face, the boss-hog has lost some of his influence--he can’t snort at the others in a show of force now. It’s about time he got his comeuppance! By the way, it works on old farmers too! (my wife added that part!)

Edited by irishman