• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Why do we allow women to sing in church

• Administrators

John, I really think you should step it up and get her the holder this year, too. Show her how generous you really are. Show her this video and then tell her that you love her so much that SHE gets the holder along with the brush. She'll swoon with delight. :th_eatingcookies:

• Members

John, I really think you should step it up and get her the holder this year, too. Show her how generous you really are. Show her this video and then tell her that you love her so much that SHE gets the holder along with the brush. She'll swoon with delight. :th_eatingcookies:

Hmmmm. I'll have to think about this one. No doubt I'd have to save an extra buck or so for the holder and that would really make that an exceptional gift. Perhaps if she doesn't complain about the old brush between now and then I'll give her that extra reward! :thumb:

• Members

Hmmmm. I'll have to think about this one. No doubt I'd have to save an extra buck or so for the holder and that would really make that an exceptional gift. Perhaps if she doesn't complain about the old brush between now and then I'll give her that extra reward! :thumb:

You two are cracking me up!!!!

• Members

The likes of you prOBably say the same about this man:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uH-QpHIFwjM

Yet he brought so many to Christ!

There's no way this is a serious clip...is there? It looks like a lame parody or something. Half the time, I think that "Thomas Cooper" is really just a teenaged kid getting his jollies by posting stuff that is so OBviously extreme. The trouble is that we have all heard of some IFB's that could be--might be--this misinformed, arrogant, and extreme, so that's the thing that makes us think "Thomas Cooper" and "James the Preacher" just might be genuine, back-woods IFBx-ers, with their characteristic misinterpretations of Scripture and empty, wind-sucking rhetoric.

• Members

What does it actually take to get kicked off of OB? I'm amazed that TC is still here!

Take a hardcore Ruckmanite position and you won't last long!

What's the matter, don't want to shell out the bucks for a fancy toilet brush? Afraid your wife will see this and worry she has to wait until your 30th anniversary before she can get a really nice toilet brush?

No worries mate! We haven't reached ouor 30th anniversary and we already have a nice toilet brush! What's more, with LuAnne's fine encoureagement, my wife may receive an even better toilet brush SET in a few months.

Let us love our wives enough to supply them with the best tools possible so they may perform their duties efficiently for the benefit of the whole family!! Be mindful that if the better tools enable our wives to complete their chores faster, that provides more free time in their day and we husbands may then add other duties to her schedual they otherwise wouldn't have time for!! A few dollars well spent! :coffee2:

• Members

Oh boy!! I just can't wait for my first anniversary. I bet I will get toilet bowl cleaner and have to wait 30 years to get the scrubber. I sure hope my husband at leasts gets me rubber gloves since I won't have the scrubber.

John81 I bet your wife just can't wait for your anniversary. She will just be so amazed by her new scrubber and won't want to stop cleaning that toilet. You are gonna have the cleanest toilet in town.

• Members

(Why does OB eat my longer, serious posts but never drops a post like the one above? :huh: )

You can't be serious? You've never seen a post you didn't like to make. You post more on OB than the average American teen texts on their mOBile device..................... :icon_mrgreen:

• Members

Oh boy!! I just can't wait for my first anniversary. I bet I will get toilet bowl cleaner and have to wait 30 years to get the scrubber. I sure hope my husband at leasts gets me rubber gloves since I won't have the scrubber.

John81 I bet your wife just can't wait for your anniversary. She will just be so amazed by her new scrubber and won't want to stop cleaning that toilet. You are gonna have the cleanest toilet in town.

I'm so excited I can hardly wait to see the expression on her face! :icon_mrgreen: