• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

king of grace baptist church, las Vegas, Nevada

• Members

Greetings from las Vegas Nevada:

my name is brother Matt or Matthew Presley i see there is another bro. Matt here i will try not to step on any toes

i am the asst. pastor of King of grace Baptist Church in Las Vegas Nevada, and will be visiting here from time to time

I would like to invite anyone in the las Vegas/Henderson area to one of our old fashioned preaching and worship services

for address and location info please visit the web site at kingofgrace.us

we also broadcast live streaming preaching on ustream, and have preaching messages on line ready for download

we are and independent fundamental, premillennial, dispensational, King James bible believing old fashioned baptist church

we are a mission church planted by pastor Terrell Bear in 2010, we are not only mission minded we are mission hearted, we focus on public ministry and thus are strong believers in an unashamed public witness of the gospel of the Lord Jesus Christ.

if you are a missionary on deputation and would like to schedule a meeting with us please fill free to contact us.

thank you for your time and for reading my introduction, if we can be a blessing to you our your loved ones please fell free to let us know how, and Lord willing, depending of the situation, we will strive to meet the needs of Gods people, or reach your lost loved ones in our area with the Gospel.

Edited by king of grace baptist

• Members

Greetings from las Vegas Nevada:

my name is brother Matt or Matthew Presley i see there is another bro. Matt here i will try not to step on any toes

i am the asst. pastor of King of grace Baptist Church in Las Vegas Nevada, and will be visiting here from time to time

I would like to invite anyone in the las Vegas/Henderson area to one of our old fashioned preaching and worship services

for address and location info please visit the web site at kingofgrace.us

we also broadcast live streaming preaching on ustream, and have preaching messages on line ready for download

we are and independent fundamental, premillennial, dispensational, King James bible believing old fashioned baptist church

we are a mission church planted by pastor Terrell Bear in 2010, we are not only mission minded we are mission hearted, we focus on public ministry and thus are strong believers in an unashamed public witness of the gospel of the Lord Jesus Christ.

if you are a missionary on deputation and would like to schedule a meeting with us please fill free to contact us.

thank you for your time and for reading my introduction, if we can be a blessing to you our your loved ones please fell free to let us know how, and Lord willing, depending of the situation, we will strive to meet the needs of Gods people, or reach your lost loved ones in our area with the Gospel.

Brother Matt
psalm 138:4-5
kingofgrace.us

Howdy and welcome to OB!

• Members

Hello Pastor,
We met back last year when you folks let me put my trailer in your parking lot over @ Bother McKenzies. You folks were a real blessing. Looks like the Lord is using there in Nevada.

By the way, I am brother Mitchell Muller church planting in Mexico.

Welcome.

God bless,
Calvary

Edited by Calvary

• Members

Hello Bro

Welcome from England.

I have a son in Henderson who once professed faith but is now far from the Lord. I will look up his address and perhaps you can make contact?

thank for the warm welcome... my email is brother_matt@kingofgrace.us

if you will get me the contact info we would be glad to pray and then visit your son in Henderson

• Members

Hello Pastor,
We met back last year when you folks let me put my trailer in your parking lot over @ Bother McKenzies. You folks were a real blessing. Looks like the Lord is using there in Nevada.

By the way, I am brother Mitchell Muller church planting in Mexico.

Welcome.

God bless,
Calvary

i remember you brother and have your prayer card, an even prayer for your family from time to time.

i also remember the message you preached on how "God looks at mission as opposed to how we see it" thank you again for that message, and thank you for your testimony and your families faithfulness.

Lord be with you and yours