• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Boneless lean stew beef

• Administrators

Brown it in some butter (browning means don't cook it all the way through - just brown it all over).

Have chopped veggies ready, whatever you like. I use cut green beans, corn, onion, a little celery, carrots, potatoes and, if I have it, cabbage. After browning the beef, make gravy out of the rendering (whatever juice is in the pan). You may not have much, so using package gravy is okay. Make enough gravy so that, when combined, all of the meat and veggies will be well covered. And then slow cook it. If you have a crock pot or slow cooker, use that. Or you can bake it in the oven (my mom does this and it is fantastic!) or cook it on the stove at a low heat. Cook until all veggies are cooked (on the stove will take longer than in the oven). Make some biscuits and enjoy! :hungry:

• Members

Let's know how it turns out. I always add some smokey bacon bits (lardons) as well as the vegetables.

Finished the food, and it was wonderful. If I had came in here prior to the meal, I would have added the bacon bits (lardons). Thanks guys.