• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Zahra Baker Update: Missing Case Turns into Homicide Investigation

• Administrators

Perhaps it's all a misunderstanding. Perhaps she went to visit her biological mother and they'll find her safe and sound.

I just really don't think I can take any more homicidal parent stories. :icon_sad:

I hear you! It is hearbreaking, like Jerry8 said. Just the thought of that little girl being hurt by the person or people who should be the ones taking the best care of her....

• Members

I hear you! It is hearbreaking, like Jerry8 said. Just the thought of that little girl being hurt by the person or people who should be the ones taking the best care of her....

I read some more on this just now, the more I read the sadder if becomes. This young child had been though so much, yet a parent puts her though so much more. Its nearly unbelievable how evil us humans can be.

• Members

Police search wooded lot for NC girl presumed dead
AP – 52 mins ago

AP HICKORY, N.C. - Investigators used a police dog to search among tree-trimming equipment and piles of mulch for a missing 10-year-old North Carolina girl on Wednesday, a day after authorities said they believed the girl had been killed