• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Pope is antichrist - praise report

• Members

Yankee Candle's posting of pictures of the RCC reminded me of something.

God loves us.

I remember creating something like that many years ago. I didn't have much back then, and I was under attack
almost instantly. And I prayed about for it, and God answered that prayer.

First, I advertised the site on google ads because I didn't know how to get the message out, because
no one would listen, or help, and because of censuring messages. I only had $50 to advertise, and
I received it all back.

Second, I put it up on an ISP I no longer have an account with for a long time, and it is still up. Its
been preserved.

Third, it was put in a newspaper for the pope arriving for "world youth day", in the middle of the pedophile
scandal, although I didn't know that happened until a long time later.

God is loving us and taking care of us even when we aren't aware of everything He is doing. I've seen that
type of thing many times in my life. I assume that is God showing me something.

Here is the original site. Note, this is one of the first things I wrote. I understand more now,
and it isn't perfect, but God is gracious. Amen:

http://home.fuse.net/gospel/pictures%20and%20quotes.htm

Here is the newspaper link. I'm told its a liberal magazine. Perfectly fine for the intent of the site, makes
no difference:

http://www.nowtoronto.com/music/story.cfm?content=132908&archive=21,47,2002

Edited by MaxKennedy

• Members

I suppose, many people think that there must be rituals use in worshipping the Lord thy God, and the RCC furnished plenty of rituals for their wayward minds so they accept what the Roman Catholic Catechism.

Once many years ago while in the Air Force in the 60's my roommate and I met and dated 2 young Catholic girls attending a Catholic college. His girlfriend got him to take classes on the teaching of the RCC. I do not remember how many weeks he attended this class, but I remember glancing through the notebooks he had for the classes several different times. At that time I was about 20 years of age and my Bible knowledge was extremely shallow. Yet I remember clearly telling him this is not Bible teachings, this stuff has nothing whatsoever to do with the Lord Jesus Christ.

Prior to my roommate taking these classes I had broken off with the Catholic girl I was dating even though I was quite fund of her. Even with my limited knowledge of the RCC and Bible knowledge, it did not seem proper for me to date her, and especially to marry her for I understood if I married her I would have to agree that any children we had would have to be brought up a Catholic.

Just a very few months later after breaking up with her I met a young Baptist girl, and I figure that God brought us together, and we were married, May 18, 1968, and we have not had any conflict over religion, we've been single hearted towards the Lord our God.

Its sad that so many get caught up into their teaching worshipping the church and the pope, not giving Jesus and His Father their proper place.

• Members

I suppose, many people think that there must be rituals use in worshipping the Lord thy God, and the RCC furnished plenty of rituals for their wayward minds so they accept what the Roman Catholic Catechism.

Once many years ago while in the Air Force in the 60's my roommate and I met and dated 2 young Catholic girls attending a Catholic college. His girlfriend got him to take classes on the teaching of the RCC. I do not remember how many weeks he attended this class, but I remember glancing through the notebooks he had for the classes several different times. At that time I was about 20 years of age and my Bible knowledge was extremely shallow. Yet I remember clearly telling him this is not Bible teachings, this stuff has nothing whatsoever to do with the Lord Jesus Christ.

Prior to my roommate taking these classes I had broken off with the Catholic girl I was dating even though I was quite fund of her. Even with my limited knowledge of the RCC and Bible knowledge, it did not seem proper for me to date her, and especially to marry her for I understood if I married her I would have to agree that any children we had would have to be brought up a Catholic.

Just a very few months later after breaking up with her I met a young Baptist girl, and I figure that God brought us together, and we were married, May 18, 1968, and we have not had any conflict over religion, we've been single hearted towards the Lord our God.

Its sad that so many get caught up into their teaching worshipping the church and the pope, not giving Jesus and His Father their proper place.

Amen, Jerry!

• Members

There are very good reasons why faithful Christians can never comply with, compromise with, or identify with Romanism:

The 'falling away' from Christ that Paul described in II Thess. 2:3 had its origin in the days of the apostles themselves but it continued until our time. That apostasy of professing Christianity will continue its downward trend in unfaithfulness until its final rotten condition during the tribulation period.

When she reaches the peak of her unfaithfulness and infidelity to Christ He will come and take His bride, the faithful church, to heaven with Him and leave behind the harlot church.

That apostasy is in action now and it isn't hard to illustrate. Below are all the leaders of the great religions of the world gathered together at Assisi, Italy,. 1986 and later in 2002. They make no doctrinal distinctions at such gatherings and everyone prays openly to their concept of 'god'.

Assisi1986.jpg

Next is the Pope of Rome in 'Christian fellowship' with the archbishop of Canterbury (the church of England).

AssisiPopeArchbishopCanterbury.jpg

Hmm, purple and scarlet. Where have we read about such things?

Next is the pope of Rome with the archbishop of the Eastern Orthodox Catholic church:

AssisipopeOrthodoxcatholicarchbishop.jpg

Do they worship the same 'god'. I think so but it isn't the Lord Jesus Christ. It's a corrupted counterfeit of Jesus.

AssisipopekissingKoran.jpg

Here is the pope in a highly publized act of kissing the 'holy Koran'. God's Word says that "Thou shalt have no other gods before me" but the pope of Rome doesn't care. He makes common cause with all religious heretics who don't oppose his doctrine of works salvation.

Here is the ex-pope receiving the mark of Shiva on the forehead from the hand of a Hindu priestess.

AssisiShivapriestessanointing.jpg

How could any professing catholic who knows what Moses said in the ten commandments agree with this? The Catholic church is the most apostate religious institution in the 'Christian' world.

vatican-picture-by-night_AJM515-1.jpg

In the very middle of what is supposed to be the seat and capital of Christianity is this Egyptian idol, the OBelisk that was shipped to Rome from Egypt in the 10th century. This is the very idol that Jeremiah condemned in 43:13. It is an Egyptian sex symbol that was highly regarded by the pagans of ancient Egypt and has nothing to do with biblical Christianity. But again, the popes have never cared what the Bible says about such things because they exalt church authority above the authority of God's word.

The apostasy was then...and is now.

Lastly, the map below reveals the city of Rome as the city of seven hills upon which the 'woman sitteth' Rev 17:9

Romemap2.jpg

And below is the archbishop of Canterbury of the Anglican (English) church kissing the ring of the pope. It is clear that the Catholics were delighted at this public act of submission. Even the queen of England is not allowed an audience with the pope unless she wears black...as if in mourning over having not been Roman Catholic and sorrow for not being in submission to his authority.

williamsandthepope.jpg

But if he (the archbishop of Canterbury) really feels this way then he might as well throw the Bible away for there is no loyalty to Christ in such things. Not only so but our Lord even told His followers to 'call no man father which is upon the earth' Matthew 23:9. There are so many contradictions between modern religions which 'profess Christ' and the Word of God as it truly describes our Lord.

Come quickly, Lord Jesus!

• Members

Fyi - on those seven hills of Rome. One of the hills, capatoline, is where we get our word capitol from, and means "head".

Neverless, lately, I've been looking at prophecy in a different way, looking at all her harlot daughters. Apostasy is widespread in the church, and God does not approve of its wickedness. I think He will end up convicting all them together.

• Members

John wrote of many antichrists long before there was a pope. Antichrists certainly include the popes & leaders of false religions, including false "Christian" religions.

John wrote: 1Jo 2:18 ¶ Little children, it is the last time: and as ye have heard that antichrist shall come, even now are there many antichrists; whereby we know that it is the last time.

That was the run-up to AD 70. There are still plenty of antichrists in our day. Whether there will be one further ac rather than the continuing many I doubt. We have our Lord's command - watch & pray.

• Members

Fyi - on those seven hills of Rome. One of the hills, capatoline, is where we get our word capitol from, and means "head".

Neverless, lately, I've been looking at prophecy in a different way, looking at all her harlot daughters. Apostasy is widespread in the church, and God does not approve of its wickedness. I think He will end up convicting all them together.

Did you know that Lynchburg, Va., the home of Jerry Falwell's Liberty University, is also called "The City of Seven Hills"? When Lorenzo Dow evangelized the city in 1804 he called it "The Seat of Satan's Kingdom".

• Members

Did you know that Lynchburg, Va., the home of Jerry Falwell's Liberty University, is also called "The City of Seven Hills"? When Lorenzo Dow evangelized the city in 1804 he called it "The Seat of Satan's Kingdom".

It's interesting to note there are actually several cities set upon seven hills but most only know of Rome. I believe it was LuAnne who has posted elsewhere a list of several cities which are located upon seven hills.

• Members

It's interesting to note there are actually several cities set upon seven hills but most only know of Rome. I believe it was LuAnne who has posted elsewhere a list of several cities which are located upon seven hills.

You've brought in the heresy of Lordship baptism, you tried to get people to believe satanism isn't as bad as it sounds on another thread, and now you are scourning.

Sir, you have no fellowship with me in my heart, and the attempt not to praise God here I have noted.

I give the praise to GOD ALMIGHTY that He makes His prophecy so detailed, that when you look at it more and more, it gets more and more detailed. Holy is the Lord God Almighty, and Holy is His Word.

http://home.fuse.net/gospel/pope%20mass%20with%20cup.jpg

That is the whore's golden communion cup, which is always golden in the Roman Catholic church.

Communion is the same word as excommunicate, which is how the saints were always killed, they were excommunicated, and
the cup of the great whore and all her harlot daughters literally has blood in it. All their harlotries, all their
excommunications.

Drink up your fill John. Let all God's children say Amen to God's prophecy and God's word which He has made true.

Revelation 1
1:3 Blessed is he that readeth, and they that hear the words of this prophecy, and keep those things which are written therein: for the time is at hand.

Revelation 22
18For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book:

19And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book. Edited by MaxKennedy

• Members

The time to mock God's people has come to an end. God has fulfilled His word.

• Members

You've brought in the heresy of Lordship baptism, you tried to get people to believe satanism isn't as bad as it sounds on another thread, and now you are scourning.

Sir, you have no fellowship with me in my heart, and the attempt not to praise God here I have noted.

I give the praise to GOD ALMIGHTY that He makes His prophecy so detailed, that when you look at it more and more, it gets more and more detailed. Holy is the Lord God Almighty, and Holy is His Word.

That is the whore's golden communion cup, which is always golden in the Roman Catholic church.

Communion is the same word as excommunicate, which is how the saints were always killed, they were excommunicated, and
the cup of the great whore and all her harlot daughters literally has blood in it. All their harlotries, all their
excommunications.

Drink up your fill John. Let all God's children say Amen to God's prophecy and God's word which He has made true.

Revelation 1
1:3 Blessed is he that readeth, and they that hear the words of this prophecy, and keep those things which are written therein: for the time is at hand.

Revelation 22
18For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book:

19And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.

Are you here to simply sow discord? I have no idea how you jump to the wrong conclusions continually. I have no idea what "Lordship baptism" even is so don't know how you think I've brought it in. I've never said satanism isn't as bad as it sounds. What "scourn" is there in pointing out what many already know, that there are several cities around the world sitting upon seven hills?

With regards to your rant about Catholics and communion, you really make no sense. I have nothing to do with the RCC, and have even helped bring the Gospel to lost Catholics and seen them born again in Christ at which point they immediately separated from the RCC.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

excommunications.

Revelation 1

Revelation 22

19And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.

While I do believe RCC is the Great Whore, you need to learn some manners. You sound like a lunatic. You break fellowship with a brother in Christ because he said Rome wasn't the only city with seven hills? Wow...just wow...