• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

A place for the student, or soon to be student...

• Members

Teens Forums / Ask the Adults

Teens, have a question that you want to discuss with the adults? Post is here as Online Baptist Members have access to reply in this forum. Ages 13-25. You must register to the usergroup to access all the young adult forums.

Thanks, but I am a little older, 38. So that would not work. But I will post all questions and comments via the link Jerry provided. I thought there were more University students, young and old on the forum.

Thanks guys. :icon_mrgreen: Edited by Saved IFB

• Members

Anything goes in The Lounge as well if you can't find somewhere else to post something.

I was 31 before I got around to finishing my Bachelor's degree and starting my Master's. Never finished my Master's due to family needing me back home.

Ok. I will use that place for my off-topic questions.

Well I am in the process of deciding on a Masters right now, as we type and read. There seems to be only one place that offers a Masters in Biblical Studies that is inexpensive enough for me to afford, and also provides a Regional Accreditation for further study. If not, I will stay with my current school/university and receive a MA in another subject. (I will finish this is the correct forum)

• Members

A relatively inexpensive school with correspondence is Mountaineer Baptist College run by Dr. John Freeman and Salem Baptist Church. You can find it at http://salemlighthousebaptist.com/mbc/index.html They've got masters programs and doctorate programs too.

Bro Spurlock-

Thanks for the information and link. Unfortunately they are not accredited Nationally or Regionally, so as such I will not able to attend. I did insert a link HERE for further feedback. Thanks once again, Bro Spurlock. Edited by Saved IFB