• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

I need Biblical and Practical advice.

Jeny

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I see nothing amusing within my message to you. You would be wise to repent, accept the real Jesus of the Bible, and peruse the advice given to you by myself and other true Christians.

I have my doubts about YOU sir, having accepted the real Jesus of the Bible because you add works to salvation. You don't qualify to give this kind lady any advice, nor do you even qualify to preach because you are a false teacher.

• Members

I have my doubts about YOU sir, having accepted the real Jesus of the Bible because you add works to salvation. You don't qualify to give this kind lady any advice, nor do you even qualify to preach because you are a false teacher.

If you reject the message of the Bible (KJV 1611 ONLY), you will be the one who will go to hell, not me. Repent!

• Members

If you reject the message of the Bible (KJV 1611 ONLY), you will be the one who will go to hell, not me. Repent!

I have accepted the message of the KJV 1611 Bible and the salvation message of it is to "believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and thou shalt be saved". You add to that by saying that a woman must get married and have children to get saved.

Add thou not unto his words, lest he reprove thee, and thou be found a liar. Proverbs 30:6

• Members

I have accepted the message of the KJV 1611 Bible and the salvation message of it is to "believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and thou shalt be saved". You add to that by saying that a woman must get married and have children to get saved.

Add thou not unto his words, lest he reprove thee, and thou be found a liar. Proverbs 30:6

1 Timothy 2:15 states that a woman must bear children. The verse is clear as a day and absolute in its meaning. And certainly, a woman is not to bear children outside of the marriage. Furthermore, we know from the Bible that women were created for a purpose--to keep company to and to be a help to men! This is what any true Christian woman is. Edited by ThomasCooper

• Members

1 Timothy 2:15 states that a woman must bear children. The verse is clear as a day and absolute in its meaning. And certainly, a woman is not to bear children outside of the marriage. Furthermore, we know from the Bible that women were created for a purpose--to keep company to be a help to men! This is what any true Christian woman is.

going back to what a friend of mine on this site said(yes the girl that was tormenting you a few weeks ago), do you happen to be a member of the Landover Baptist Church? They seem to like that phrase 'true christian' a lot and would love to have a crazy whack-jOB as yourself. Either that or they wont like that you're using their trademark.

• Members

So far, the only thing he can be banned for is disagreeing. I hope there is no rule that one can be banned for disagreeing, for in the past I've disagreed with many, just as you have.

Actually, as HC noted, he's severely twisting Scripture and passing off his misguided interpretation as the absolute truth. That being said, he's somewhat amusing and entertaining.

• Members

So far, the only thing he can be banned for is disagreeing. I hope there is no rule that one can be banned for disagreeing, for in the past I've disagreed with many, just as you have.

He's presenting a false gospel. He declares that women must have children in order to be saved.

As CPR pointed out, he twists and abuses Scripture to fit his needs. He says husbands are to use a switch on their wives.

Those who don't agree with these things he declares to be unsaved.

• Members
He declares that women must have children in order to be saved.

Bible says it, not me! 1 Tim 2:15

As CPR pointed out, he twists and abuses Scripture to fit his needs. He says husbands are to use a switch on their wives.

I used to have some respect for your positions, but not after seeing you hide behind an episcopalian (not a Christian!) who condones homosexualists, women priests, and prOBably does not even read the Christian Bible! Edited by ThomasCooper

• Members

Bible says it, not me! 1 Tim 2:15

I used to have some respect for your positions, but not after seeing you hide behind an episcopalian (not a Christian!) who condones homosexualists, women priests, and prOBably does not even read the Christian Bible!

He's not hiding behind me, he's simply agreeing with a statement that I made. That doesn't happen often, mind you! :coolsmiley:

To say that I am not a Christian is offensive and untrue. How dare you make such statements! Salvation is not for you to judge, especially since you do not know me and you have made some very unChristian remarks on here. And yes I do read the Bible. In fact, I would bet every last dollar I have that you will here more direct Scripture read at a service at my church than at yours. Do you have lengthy readings each service from each the Old Testament, Psalms or Proverbs, the New Testament and the Gospel all before the sermon? Didn't think so.

• Members

The Christian (KJV 1611) Bible tells us that all the homo faggots are abominable and women are not to preach. Did you claim in one of your posts that your church has woman as a preacher? And is your church KJV 1611 only? In any of the churches where I preach, if anyone found a corrupted (per)version of the Bible, it would go straight to the recycling bin. How about your church? And which Bible do you have those "lengthy readings" from? The Christian Bible? NIV? NASB?

He's not hiding behind me, he's simply agreeing with a statement that I made. That doesn't happen often, mind you! :coolsmiley:

To say that I am not a Christian is offensive and untrue. How dare you make such statements! Salvation is not for you to judge, especially since you do not know me and you have made some very unChristian remarks on here. And yes I do read the Bible. In fact, I would bet every last dollar I have that you will here more direct Scripture read at a service at my church than at yours. Do you have lengthy readings each service from each the Old Testament, Psalms or Proverbs, the New Testament and the Gospel all before the sermon? Didn't think so.

• Members

Hate to break it to you TC, but unless you use a Bible that has the Apocrypha and the Anglican lectionary in it then you aren't using a KJV 1611. Given that and the fact that English spelling wasn't standardized in 1611, I'm pretty sure that you do not use a 1611 KJV. Oh, and the translation of the KJV was commissioned by King James for the Anglican church. So, actually, you have the KJV because of my church. I'm sure that just blew your mind, but think about it for a minute.

Also, I suggest you clean up your language. You are claiming to be a Christian and posting in mixed company. Your language is unbecoming and offensive.