• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Who Cares ???

• Members

Good post! Thank you for sharing that :thumb:

I know the Lord confronted me with this a couple years ago. After much prayer it was clear we could and should do more. We began directly helping to support a missionary in India as well as giving more to the missionaries our church supports. We've also increased our efforts to reach others, bring others to church, get good material to help reach folks, etc.

Still, there always seems to be more we wish we could do and I believe that's a good thing because it keeps us from becoming complacent and keeps us looking for more doors of opportunity.

• Members

Took one of my old Bible off the shelf and found this outline. May it be of help.

If one dies and goes to hell...who cares
Lk 16:23 "And in hell he lifted up his eyes...."

God Cares- John 3:16
Jesus Cares- Mt 18:11
Apostle Paul Cared- Rom 1:16
People in Heaven Care- Lk 15.7
People in Hell Care- Lk 16:27-28

DO WE CARE??

Was that a Paul Manis outline?

• Members

Good post! Thank you for sharing that :thumb:

I know the Lord confronted me with this a couple years ago. After much prayer it was clear we could and should do more. We began directly helping to support a missionary in India as well as giving more to the missionaries our church supports. We've also increased our efforts to reach others, bring others to church, get good material to help reach folks, etc.

Still, there always seems to be more we wish we could do and I believe that's a good thing because it keeps us from becoming complacent and keeps us looking for more doors of opportunity.

How true! That should be our driving force, to glorify the LORD, see sinners come to Him in repentance and faith and saints strengthened!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...

I never met those men but, it's great to run across those outlines in the margin of our Bibles. I have one on the same scripture/s maybe I'll post it some day.