• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

College Football

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

I've enjoyed Kentucky finally having a team lately. I like the teams of Texas, Oaklahoma, Nebraska, and most of the SEC schools. But, I love to watch the games of Notre Dame/Navy and Army/Navy. I've never had such a hard time rooting for a team as when these two play. I have enjoyed watching Navy win 2 out of the last 3 times though--in the Notre Dame matchup.

Edited by sfspurlock

• Members

Well, I thought North Carolina was finally going to have a team this year, but no-o-o-o! For the first time in its history, the team is being investigated for violations of NCAA rules. Nine starters suspended for its first game, yet they almost beat LSU. Maybe there's still hope.

• Members

I like blue too, maize and blue that is!
(Hey, they beat Notre Dame didn't they?)

Not that I know of. They've beaten Oklahoma, TCU (they messed with Texas), Oregon, and Virgina Tech in the last few years. They keep beating every big dog they take on. They're ranked #3 and are part of the WAC.

• Members
Not that I know of. They've beaten Oklahoma, TCU (they messed with Texas), Oregon, and Virgina Tech in the last few years. They keep beating every big dog they take on. They're ranked #3 and are part of the WAC.

By Maize and Blue he meant Michigan. And hey, anybody who beats Notre Dame is good in my book.