• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Symphony in "F" Major

• Members

Feeling foot-loose and frisky, a feather-brained fellow forced his fond father to fork over the farthings, and flew to foreign fields, and fettered his fortune feasting fabulously with faithless friends.

Fleeced by his fellows in folly, and facing famine he found himself a feed flinger in a filthy farmyard. Fairly famishing, he fain would have filled his frame with foraged food from fodder fragments.

“Fooey, my father’s flunkies fare far finer,” the frazzled fugitive forlornly fumed, frankly facing the facts. Frustrated by failure, and filled with foreboding, he fled forthwith to find his family.

Falling at his father’s feet, he forlornly fumbled, “Father, I’ve flunked, and fruitlessly forfeited future family favor.” Finally, finding faith in the Father, “Freddy” forsook his foolishness and found favor with God.

The far-sighted father, forestalling further flinchings, frantically flagged the flunkies to fetch a fatling from the flock, and fix a favorable feast.

The fugitives’ fault finding brother frowned on the fickle forgiveness of former folderol, but the faithful father figured “Filial fidelity is fine, but the fugitive is found! What forbids further fervent festivities? Let the flags be unfurled, let the fanfares flare!”

And the Fathers forgiveness formed the foundation for the former fugitives’ future fortitude.

Copied(?)

Edited by irishman

• Members

Feeling foot-loose and frisky, a feather-brained fellow forced his fond father to fork over the farthings, and flew to foreign fields, and fettered his fortune feasting fabulously with faithless friends.

Fleeced by his fellows in folly, and facing famine he found himself a feed flinger in a filthy farmyard. Fairly famishing, he fain would have filled his frame with foraged food from fodder fragments.

“Fooey, my father’s flunkies fare far finer,” the frazzled fugitive forlornly fumed, frankly facing the facts. Frustrated by failure, and filled with foreboding, he fled forthwith to find his family.

Falling at his father’s feet, he forlornly fumbled, “Father, I’ve flunked, and fruitlessly forfeited future family favor.” Finally, finding faith in the Father, “Freddy” forsook his foolishness and found favor with God.

The far-sighted father, forestalling further flinchings, frantically flagged the flunkies to fetch a fatling from the flock, and fix a favorable feast.

The fugitives’ fault finding brother frowned on the fickle forgiveness of former folderol, but the faithful father figured “Filial fidelity is fine, but the fugitive is found! What forbids further fervent festivities? Let the flags be unfurled, let the fanfares flare!”

And the Fathers forgiveness formed the foundation for the former fugitives’ future fortitude.
Copied(?)

LOL
I shoulda known! Where'd ya get that? I first heard it on a "Christian" comedy cd, by whom, I don't know!
The only other person I've ever heard do it, was Harold Leek, (sp?) a double-married "preacher" who used to live in my old home town, of Greensboro, NC!

• Members

LOL
I shoulda known! Where'd ya get that? I first heard it on a "Christian" comedy cd, by whom, I don't know!
The only other person I've ever heard do it, was Harold Leek, (sp?) a double-married "preacher" who used to live in my old home town, of Greensboro, NC!

I don't remember where I got it! It must have been from the "Sword of the Lord". I used to subscribe to it when John R. Rice had it.