• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

How Did You Find Online Baptist?

Guest Guest

I found it when I was Google searching for an Independent Baptist site. I soon found OB and, after some praying, decided to join. :wink I've very much enjoyed my experience thus far, and I am sure I will continue to.
God bless,
Crushmaster.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I found OB by searching. I had been looking for a good Baptist group for quite some time.

I had been posting on a Baptist group which was taken over by RCC, coC, Oneness, and when I found this group I joined it and left the other one.

I might add, I had tried several other groups, but did not really care for them.

• Members

I was invited here by U4tarheel, who still posts on here from time to time. Both he and I were occasional visitors to another forum that was effectively closed down three years ago: http://www.baptist.org/index.php?name=PNphpBB2

I know of one more person from that board--GrannyGumbo--who has also posted on here; aside from her and U4tarheel I sometimes wonder where the other forum members went.

• Members

I was actually about to give up on being a part of any Christian forum. There were others I had joined and I found them to be mostly very unchristian. I was deleting my membership in them, those that hadn't already kicked me out for quoting from the KJB or for using Scripture to support what I was saying). After doing this I decided to give one more try at finding a truely Christian forum (maybe the Holy Ghost guiding me).

I don't actually recall if I found OB doing a search or if I followed a link I found somewhere. In any case, when I found OB I was very pleasantly surprised and greatly pleased when I was allowed to join. This has been my internet home ever since. :smile

[quote]I found it when I was Google searching for an Independent Baptist site. [/quote]

Same here, I was looking for IFB forums. I lurked about three months just reading posts before I decided it was something I wanted to join though.