• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Catholic Persecution of Christians

• Members

When Muhammad was going around in his caravans, they would enter walled cities demanding that people convert or be... beheaded. 

Then just outside the city gates they would pile those heads.  Outside the city gate of Babylon...80,000 skulls. 

Islam has murdered more Christians in the last 15 years than in all of history.  One million is the Sudan between 1998-99.

Thank God for the Crusades and Charles Martel for without them all of Christianity in Europe could have been wiped out.  

Yes, and Islam is one of the Vatican's babies.

• Members

Now you are pulling things out of your hat. The Catholic Church adopted pagan rituals. The Didache was rejected by the early church and lost for centuries. Why should I trust that anymore than the Gospel of Judas?

Rome did not give birth to pagan/harlot religions.  Babylon did! 2 Thes. 2:15 Therefore, brethren, stand fast, and hold the traditions which ye have been taught, whether by word, or our epistle.

Edited by black shepherd

• Members

Yes, and Islam is one of the Vatican's babies.

That's not true either.  It's actually the other way around!  Babylon gave birth to false religion.  And Catholic doctrine isn't antichrist.  Islam is better described as a false antichrist religion than Catholicism in 1 John!

Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.

Edited by black shepherd

• Members

That's not true either.  It's actually the other way around!  Babylon gave birth to false religion.  And Catholic doctrine isn't antichrist.  Islam is better described as a false antichrist religion than Catholicism in 1 John!

Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.

You still never answered me about where the church of Babylon that Peter mentions was located. Doesn't your Catholic theology teach that it was indeed in Rome?

• Members

You still never answered me about where the church of Babylon that Peter mentions was located. Doesn't your Catholic theology teach that it was indeed in Rome?

Babylon isn't Rome and Rome isn't Babylon.  Never has been and never will be.

• Members

That's actually incorrect.  It was more the political factions of Rome that persecuted people the most not the RCC.  The Catholic church feared more that the scriptures would become distorted.  Which actually did happen.  There are a so many different Churches today with little to lots of doctrinal differences in between.  So in a very real way the scriptures were distorted. 

Islam actually has fewer divisions in it than Christianity.

Actually correct, it was the Catholics that persecuted the true Christians. The Catholics do not fear God, if they did they would stop worshiping Mary as the queen of Heaven, & place the Son in His proper position  plus they would confess their sins & get saved.

And no, if you've got a copy of the KJB, you've got the Word of God in your hands.

• Members

Actually correct, it was the Catholics that persecuted the true Christians. The Catholics do not fear God, if they did they would stop worshiping Mary as the queen of Heaven, & place the Son in His proper position  plus they would confess their sins & get saved.

And no, if you've got a copy of the KJB, you've got the Word of God in your hands.

I keep telling you that it wasn't papal Rome but the political factions of Rome that did most of the persecuting.  More Christians have been Murdered by Muslims in the last 15 years than in all of history.  Islam is estimated to have killed between 200 and 230 million people since it was a religion...about 1400 years.  I can give you the list of wars they were involved in over the centuries and it's impressive. 

Even as late as 1921 Muslim's murdered over 900,000 people in Asia minor.  Rome no longer persecutes people and ironically Catholics are the most persecuted Christians by Muslim's.

Three years ago in Indonesia Muslim's tried to put the word Allah in place of the word God in the bible.  It was the Catholic Church who took them to court....AND WON!

Edited by black shepherd

• Members

I keep telling you that it wasn't papal Rome but the political factions of Rome that did most of the persecuting.  More Christians have been Murdered by Muslims in the last 15 years than in all of history.  Islam is estimated to have killed between 200 and 230 million people since it was a religion...about 1400 years.  I can give you the list of wars they were involved in over the centuries and it's impressive. 

Even as late as 1921 Muslim's murdered over 900,000 people in Asia minor.  Rome no longer persecutes people and ironically Catholics are the most persecuted Christians by Muslim's.

Three years ago in Indonesia Muslim's tried to put the word Allah in place of the word God in the bible.  It was the Catholic Church who took them to court....AND WON!

Yes, I know what you keep telling me, but your wrong. Are you a member of the RCC?

Please, tell us about the day you got saved, you know, the day you were born again. 

• Members

When Muhammad was going around in his caravans, they would enter walled cities demanding that people convert or be... beheaded. 

Then just outside the city gates they would pile those heads.  Outside the city gate of Bahgdad...80,000 skulls. 

Islam has murdered more Christians in the last 15 years than in all of history.  One million is the Sudan between 1998-99.

Thank God for the Crusades and Charles Martel for without them all of Christianity in Europe could have been wiped out.  

You sound like a great fan of the popery.  Are you Catholic?  

We know about the Muhammaden atrocities too, we're trying to show you Catholicism's.  Do you acknowledge that today in Catholic churches there are piles of skulls, dead men's bones and even those of babies?

Do you believe it proper for Mary to be called queen of heaven and for papists to pray to her?

• Members

You sound like a great fan of the popery.  Are you Catholic?  

We know about the Muhammaden atrocities too, we're trying to show you Catholicism's.  Do you acknowledge that today in Catholic churches there are piles of skulls, dead men's bones and even those of babies?

Do you believe it proper for Mary to be called queen of heaven and for papists to pray to her?

Seems to me that you know just enough about Catholicism or Islam to get things going.  I know enough about both to post an educated reply.  All you know about it is what you've probably learned from anti-Catholic web Pages which is usually the case.

I know quite well what Catholicism and Islam teaches.  I also know quite well that Rome will have nothing to do with the end-times.

Here are last months (March) statistics from the religion of peace. And this is only what is reported on. About half of these atrocities do not get reported on.

There have been 189 attacks four of them "Allahu Akbars," in 21 countries, against 5 different religions, with with 988 dead bodies, and 2093 people critically injured.

This is Islam!

Last month it was reported by the Pakistani health minister that honor killings in the tribal areas of the country has gotten out of control. Honor killings are outlawed in Pakistan.  However, there were over 900 honor killings committed against women mostly in the tribal areas of the country last year.  They're unable to police most of those areas. Most of the victims are young women as young as the age of 12. One 12 year old girl who married someone against her families wishes was beheaded in the street by her older brother while the family was in favor of the killing to uphold the families honor in the community.

Now. You tell me the atrocities Rome committed in the month of March!

Edited by kaoticprofit

• Moderators

John Badby, March 1. 1410, burnt alive for opposing stating that Christ is not bodily present in the Mass.

Patrick Hamilton, March 1, 1527, burnt alive for defending God's gospel against the archbishop of St. Andrea's. he confessed Christ to be his only patron and advocate, and acknowledged free justification by faith in Christ.

George Wishart, March 1, 1546, put to death by David Beaton, the archbishop and cardinal of Scotland.

There are many that have no month listed.

• Members

John Badby, March 1. 1410, burnt alive for opposing stating that Christ is not bodily present in the Mass.

Patrick Hamilton, March 1, 1527, burnt alive for defending God's gospel against the archbishop of St. Andrea's. he confessed Christ to be his only patron and advocate, and acknowledged free justification by faith in Christ.

George Wishart, March 1, 1546, put to death by David Beaton, the archbishop and cardinal of Scotland.

There are many that have no month listed.

Problem #1.  Your living in the past.  My question was...Now. You tell me the atrocities Rome committed in the month of March!

Rome hasn't persecuted Christians in over 600 years.  Islam hasn't stopped persecuting people since the pedophile, common criminal, and murderer Muhammad started his evil false religion 1400 years ago.

Edited by kaoticprofit

• Members

Problem #1.  Your living in the past.  My question was...Now. You tell me the atrocities Rome committed in the month of March!

Rome hasn't persecuted Christians in over 600 years.  Islam hasn't stopped persecuting people since the pedophile, common criminal, and murderer Muhammad started his evil false religion 1400 years ago.

Earlier you stated RCC had never persecuted Christians, that Rome did & now you say they have not for over 600 years. So which is it, never, or just not lately?

By the way why bring up pedophile? The RCC has done an amazing amount of that & tried with all their might to cover it all up. 

• Members

This new screen name of yours reeks of someone who is on a bad drug trip.  I know a lot more about the popery than you think.

Worse than outright murder, is the billions of folks over the years who've faithfully attended the Catholic church and then when they died heard the most terrifying words in the world.  Do you know what those words are?