• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Your Age By Chocolate Math

• Administrators

This is pretty neat.

1. First of all, pick the number of times a week that you would like to have chocolate (more than once but less than 10)

2. Multiply this number by 2 (just to be bold)

3. Add 5

4. Multiply it by 50 -- I'll wait while you get the calculator

5. If you have already had your birthday this year add 1759 ... If you haven't, add 1758.

6. Now subtract the four digit year that you were born.
You should have a three digit number

The first digit of this was your original number (i.e., how many times you want to have chocolate each week).

The next two numbers are

YOUR AGE! (Oh YES, it is!!!!!)

• Members
First of all' date=' pick the number of times a week that you would like to have chocolate (more than once [i']but less than 10)

This game's obviously not for anyone who actually likes eating chocolate, then! I'm out, unless chocolate covered biscuits don't count.

• Administrators

This game's obviously not for anyone who actually likes eating chocolate, then! I'm out, unless chocolate covered biscuits don't count.

:Green It's just that it probably won't work if you choose more than ten. I chose 7 'cause there are 7 days in the week...