• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Hi - from DoctorDaveT

• Members

Hey, OBF,

First, let me thank whoever is responsible for such a fine place. This is really a Cadillac of user sites, isn't it?

Second, I found you folks through FundamentalTop500 just in the last week - my site was just picked up there.

Third, a little about myself: I'm an Independent Baptist Pastor in Sunny Central Florida. However, as you can tell from my avatar, I'm not a native Floridian! I'm in a relatively small town way off the coastline; it's more like "South Georgia" or "South Alabama" really than Florida. There's nothing "touristy" about where I live - and we're 30 minutes from the Ocean. (In Florida, if you leave 30 minutes from the ocean/gulf, you might as well be a Georgian!)

I'm married to an awesome woman; and we have 3 great boys (9, 7, 6). I love being a Dad! I love being a Husband! I love being a Baptist Pastor! I love the Lord Jesus!

I'm an avid eSword user. eSword is free Bible software. I think it is the best free Bible software available. For the past year, I've been involved with taking public domain resources and formatting them for use with eSword. Public domain, you ask? Yes - folks like G. Campbell Morgan, H.A. Ironside, Guy King, John R. Rice, Louis Sperry Chafer, and a whole lot more. As of today (July 3, 2010), my small group of module builders has made more than 100 modules for eSword - and they're all free. (Yep - you read that right; they're all free.) In the middle of May, 2010, my website went online. Right after we went live, our group decided to convert all of our eSword modules and make them also available for The Word - a different (but still free) Bible software program. Stop by and give us a look!

So, I imagine you'll be "seeing" me around some. Don't be a stranger!

Dave

Edited by DoctorDaveT

• Administrators

Welcome to Online Baptist. Thank you for joining and posting as I already have enjoyed reading your posts.

Thank you for the kind words about our community, we try hard to be different than other online communities.

See ya around.

FYI: I would be honored if you add your website to our sister site at IFB1000.

• Members

Hey, OBF,

First, let me thank whoever is responsible for such a fine place. This is really a Cadillac of user sites, isn't it?

Second, I found you folks through FundamentalTop500 just in the last week - my site was just picked up there.

Third, a little about myself: I'm an Independent Baptist Pastor in Sunny Central Florida. However, as you can tell from my avatar, I'm not a native Floridian! I'm in a relatively small town way off the coastline; it's more like "South Georgia" or "South Alabama" really than Florida. There's nothing "touristy" about where I live - and we're 30 minutes from the Ocean. (In Florida, if you leave 30 minutes from the ocean/gulf, you might as well be a Georgian!)

I'm married to an awesome woman; and we have 3 great boys (9, 7, 6). I love being a Dad! I love being a Husband! I love being a Baptist Pastor! I love the Lord Jesus!

I'm an avid eSword user. eSword is free Bible software. I think it is the best free Bible software available. For the past year, I've been involved with taking public domain resources and formatting them for use with eSword. Public domain, you ask? Yes - folks like G. Campbell Morgan, H.A. Ironside, Guy King, John R. Rice, Louis Sperry Chafer, and a whole lot more. As of today (July 3, 2010), my small group of module builders has made more than 100 modules for eSword - and they're all free. (Yep - you read that right; they're all free.) In the middle of May, 2010, my website went online. Right after we went live, our group decided to convert all of our eSword modules and make them also available for The Word - a different (but still free) Bible software program. Stop by and give us a look!

So, I imagine you'll be "seeing" me around some. Don't be a stranger!

Dave

Welcome, Brother Dave! Glad to have you here and I'm even a Georgian! BTW, I'm not from here originally, I'm a tar heel!!!
The LORD just gave Jess and I, a beautiful baby girl!!! I just love her!!!
Praise the LORD, for who He is and what He does!!!