• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Fox: Obama May Bypass Congress to Let Illegals Stay

• Members

Fox: OBama May Bypass Congress to Let Illegals Stay

1. Does he have the power to do such a thing?

2. If he does this what will be the backlash?

3. Is he really an American?

I doubt that this will actually happen, but if it were to happen I'm there would be considerable popular opposition. It is a gross misuse of executive power if Congress opposes it, but I'm not sure what the legalities behind using the Dept of Homeland Security are.

I'm not really sure what you mean by "Is he really an American?" He is an American citizen born in the United States so of course he is an American. I'm not really sure why people like to question the President's "Americanism" when they disagree with him.

• Members

He does not seem to do anything good for America, and it seems he does not care the least bit about what the majority of Americans wants.

For instants, he is suing Arizona, yet the majority of Americas agrees with them. There is many more, that is just an example.

Check it out, many feel that he is the worst president in our history. Will OBama be america's worst president ever?

• Members

He does not seem to do anything good for America, and it seems he does not care the least bit about what the majority of Americans wants.

For instants, he is suing Arizona, yet the majority of Americas agrees with them. There is many more, that is just an example.

Check it out, many feel that he is the worst president in our history. Will OBama be america's worst president ever?

I'm not trying to defend him, I don't agree with everything he does, I just don't see the logic in calling his nationality into question.

As far as him being the worst president in history, he's one of 44 and he's got some pretty stiff competition! Also, he's been president for a little over a year, so it's waaaaay too early to judge his presidency. Many policies take years and even decades to take effect, so even after his presidency is over we many not see the full picture for some time. For example, it can be argued that the prosperity the country experienced during the Clinton presidency can be attributed to Reagan's economic policies. Even after the fact it's hard to be entirely sure about some things. We all have our opinions, but clearly we can't know how his presidency will play out and what the reality will be for quite awhile.

• Members

As far as him being the worst president in history, he's one of 44 and he's got some pretty stiff competition! Also, he's been president for a little over a year, so it's waaaaay too early to judge his presidency.

I believe that is the point. In a year he has done more to damage this country then most if not all other presidents in their 4-8 year terms.

• Members

I believe that is the point. In a year he has done more to damage this country then most if not all other presidents in their 4-8 year terms.

It's still entirely to early to even speculate. Most of the policies that he has proposed and championed have not fully taken effect yet. There's so much that affects the current state of affairs it's much more complicated than the current President's policies; especially when that President has only been in office for a year.

• Members

I'm willing to give him the benefit of the doubt...

Lifted the ban on US funding for international organisations that offer advice or perform abortions.
Indebted our nation into the next-next generation for healthcare reform.
Actively seeking open homosexuality in our military.
Failing to protect our border with Mexico (last because its a continuation of the Bush policy).

...I'm sure there will be more positive activities and legilation. Ah...these are positive aren't they?

• Members

Virtually everything this president has done in a years time has been unconstitutional and damaging to the country.

Any signs he plans to rectify any of this? No.

Any signs he plans to change course, govern according to the Constitution, do that which is best for America? No.

• Members

Jerry I can agree with you fully in this thread!!!! :coolsmiley:

Great, we are in agreement on something.

I must be honest, those who think his policy could be great is a few years, that he will one day be known as a great president, and or that Mr. OBama is a great American, I'm very suspicious of. Its chystral clear, he is anti-american. After all, we know his wife has never been proud of American unto her husband was elected president.

• Members

Virtually everything this president has done in a years time has been unconstitutional and damaging to the country.

Any signs he plans to rectify any of this? No.

Any signs he plans to change course, govern according to the Constitution, do that which is best for America? No.

So true. amen.gif

And I noticed, the one he has picked for the Supreme Court is just like him. She did everything she could to stop the Military from recruiting on her campus. And today she lied about it to congress and the America people. She is not fit to set on the highest court in this land.

• Members
Inhofe: OBama Trying to Trade Border Security for Sweeping Amnesty

If he can get this to happen, that will gain him many votes. No doubt he is looking out for number 1, and would sell America down the drain for personal gain. I might add, many other politicians would do the same as well as those in big business.