• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Greetings from the Mountains

• Members

Greetings to all the blood washed saints of this board and others who may come across this post.
I have been Independent Baptist since 2007 and growing in the Lord. I view the King James Bible as the word of God without question or apology.
I hold to a pre-millennial dispensational viewpoint and believe in modest dress and separation from the world as best we can.

If anyone knows of a good independent baptist church in the denver area do tell.

I look forward interacting with you in these forums and pray that we will sharpen each other as iron sharpeneth iron.

May the Lord bless all of you.

• Members

Greetings to all the blood washed saints of this board and others who may come across this post.
I have been Independent Baptist since 2007 and growing in the Lord. I view the King James Bible as the word of God without question or apology.
I hold to a pre-millennial dispensational viewpoint and believe in modest dress and separation from the world as best we can.

If anyone knows of a good independent baptist church in the denver area do tell.

I look forward interacting with you in these forums and pray that we will sharpen each other as iron sharpeneth iron.

May the Lord bless all of you.

Praise the LORD! Glad to have you here! Due to my geography being utterly terrible, I recommend you check out the Links Directory on this site! There are three IFB churches listed so far, for CO. BTW, since you're IFV, you might consider setting your IFB setting to "yes!" You'll get more access on the site that way!
Look forward to the fellowship!