• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

[Movie] The Secrets of Jonathan Sperry

• Members

Yet another good movie that my wife and I watched - and let our kids watch.

An older man starts having Bible studies with the young boys in his neighborhood. He teaches them Bible lessons in very different, but fun ways.

Also, he teaches them life lessons - how to deal with bullies, friendships, etc.

A good family movie!

• 5 months later...
  • Members

This movie is amazing. Today, in many ways more terrible than it Saw series of films and I can not believe someone even proposed. This is a healthy movie, sometimes focusing on the people should treat each other.It sometimes surprise us that a healthy film, with some religious content, makes us more uncomfortable, at least in the start of the film than horror movies or watching movies or similar. We have always believed the film program I think this is a square or outdated, or just not cool, or with it. Therefore, there is a tendency to hide your face first, film and premature door hoping no one will see you.

• 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • Members

It's very common for people to say today that a book or a movie is really good for young people. On this one, I'd like to say this is an excellent movie for elderly Christians. I've met my fair share of elderly Christians that aren't as active for the Lord (understandably) for many reasons. I think this movie is very good, but that it can be very inspirational for older saints in the Lord.

• 7 months later...