• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

A big ol' NWGA howdy!

• Members

Greetings from Summerville, GA. I'm Josh Owens and my wife Jess and I, are members of Pleasant Hill Baptist Church, of Summerville, GA, where Brother Brian Durden is our pastor! I'm a preacher out of the church and I lead the singing.
Jess and I'll be married for a year, on the 26th and we're expecting our baby girl, DaMaris Joy, on July 10th!!!
I look forward to lots of good fellowship and discussion up here! I also look forward to sharing some great messages (from other preachers and if people want them, myself,) once I know how to upload them!
BTW, the LORD has allowed me to have a 30-minute, weekly radio broadcast, for almost 10 years now! If you want to know where you may hear it, just contact me.

Stay in the King James Bible and stay on your knees!
A man for whom Christ died,
Josh

• Members

Thanks for the welcomes! BTW, I forgot to tell, how I found this site! A while back I was doing some surfing, found it and subscribed, but, apparently, there's been some changes made since the last time I was here! Somewhere, there's even a link I submitted, I believe in the Internet Radio Stations!
I'm just learnin' how things go up here and what happens when you click on what! I prOBably won't post much, until I figure out where and how things go. Still wondering about how to upload mp3 sermons! NOBody has come to my rescue on that one, yet! Am I missing something? Do you have to do it another way, than uploading? If that be the case, I don't know how you'd do it! Wait a minute! I didn't want to quote the post; I thought I was replying with a stand-alone post! How'd I do that? Just thinkin' out loud!

Welcome aboard!

• Members

Thanks for the welcomes! BTW, I forgot to tell, how I found this site! A while back I was doing some surfing, found it and subscribed, but, apparently, there's been some changes made since the last time I was here! Somewhere, there's even a link I submitted, I believe in the Internet Radio Stations!
I'm just learnin' how things go up here and what happens when you click on what! I prOBably won't post much, until I figure out where and how things go. Still wondering about how to upload mp3 sermons! NOBody has come to my rescue on that one, yet! Am I missing something? Do you have to do it another way, than uploading? If that be the case, I don't know how you'd do it! Wait a minute! I didn't want to quote the post; I thought I was replying with a stand-alone post! How'd I do that? Just thinkin' out loud!

I don't know how to upload MP3 sermons, but what you can do it put a link in your signature, provided it's discreet.

• Members

I know where you are! Back in the mid-1980s, I was the manager of the Goodyear store in Summerville (also in Lafayette and Ellijay). Welcome.

Well, what ya know 'bout that! I've only been here, since January of last year! I'm a Tar heel, originally, then a Cajun, for 'round a year and a half and now a Georgian! I'm tired of moving furniture, so I believe I'll stay!
Yeah, we know about Lafayette and Ellijay; been through both, recently! Most of our local running, is in either Summerville, or Trion. Jess likes it, that, there's a Super Walmart on 27, in Trion! It's got a Trion phone number, but the bank says it's in summerville! Go figure.
Well, all that, to say, thanks for the welcome and I'm glad I brought back some (hopefully) pleasant memories!