• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Yemeni cleric advocates killing US civilians

• Members

Yemeni cleric advocates killing US civilians
45 mins ago

CAIRO – An American-Yemeni cleric whose Internet sermons have helped inspire attacks on the U.S. is advocating the killing of American civilians in a new al-Qaida video.

Anwar al-Awlaki has been singled out by U.S. officials as a top terrorist threat and has reportedly been added to the CIA's list of targets for assassination despite his American citizenship.

The U.S.-born al-Awlaki moved to Yemen in 2004 and is in hiding there after being linked to the suspects in the November shooting at an Army base in Fort Hood, Texas, and the December attempt to blow up a U.S. jetliner bound for Detroit.

In a video posted Sunday, al-Awlaki justifies civilian deaths by accusing Americans of intentionally killing a million Muslim civilians in Iraq and Afghanistan.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100523/ap_on_re_mi_ea/ml_yemen_radical_cleric

• Members

Disgusting. Islam, a religion of peace? Don't make me laugh. They are murderous barbarians.
Thanks for posting.
God bless,
Joel ><>.
2 Chronicles 7:14.

President Bush and OBama have both declared numerous times that Islam is a religion of peace! Surely they wouldn't lie to us...would they?

As even the briefest study of Islam shows, Islam was founded in violence and spread in violence. A basic study of the Koran, the "holy book" of Islam, clearly shows the teaching that all must convert to Islam or be killed. It's the religious duty of Muslims to spread Islam and do harm to the infidel (all non-Muslims) to whatever extent they can, up to and including killing them if they refuse to convert to Islam.

The idea that Islam is peaceful and only a handful are murderous is false and also unbiblical. Those "moderate Muslims" that are most often pointed to are the same Muslims who fund the "radical Muslims". The "moderate Muslims" are the ones which help to infiltrate non-Muslim nations and establish a base for the "radical Muslims" to move into.

Immediately following 9-11, before the PC police crawled back out from under their rock, it was reported about the Muslim teaching for Muslims to immigrate to non-Muslims nations and to remain quiet until they reach 10% of the population or until they have some means of power to begin working against the infidels (the people of the host nation) and to spread Islam. We see this happening across America, especially in areas where there is a large Muslim population. They are demanding, and receiving, special accomadation in public schools, colleges, businesses, government buildings, courts, etc.

Islam is a false religion of the devil and is a religion of lies and murder.

• Members

President Bush and OBama have both declared numerous times that Islam is a religion of peace! Surely they wouldn't lie to us...would they?

As even the briefest study of Islam shows, Islam was founded in violence and spread in violence. A basic study of the Koran, the "holy book" of Islam, clearly shows the teaching that all must convert to Islam or be killed. It's the religious duty of Muslims to spread Islam and do harm to the infidel (all non-Muslims) to whatever extent they can, up to and including killing them if they refuse to convert to Islam.

The idea that Islam is peaceful and only a handful are murderous is false and also unbiblical. Those "moderate Muslims" that are most often pointed to are the same Muslims who fund the "radical Muslims". The "moderate Muslims" are the ones which help to infiltrate non-Muslim nations and establish a base for the "radical Muslims" to move into.

Immediately following 9-11, before the PC police crawled back out from under their rock, it was reported about the Muslim teaching for Muslims to immigrate to non-Muslims nations and to remain quiet until they reach 10% of the population or until they have some means of power to begin working against the infidels (the people of the host nation) and to spread Islam. We see this happening across America, especially in areas where there is a large Muslim population. They are demanding, and receiving, special accomadation in public schools, colleges, businesses, government buildings, courts, etc.

:amen: Well said, brother.
God bless,
Joel.

• Members

With President Bush, I feel it was about politics, with President OBama, I feel its about being Muslim.

With President Bush, its about being a weak Christian, with President OBama, its about being a dedicate Muslim.

That said, I must add, I believe President Bush has a very liberal wife after comments she made about President OBama's choice for justices.

• Members

With President Bush, I feel it was about politics, with President OBama, I feel its about being Muslim.

With President Bush, its about being a weak Christian, with President OBama, its about being a dedicate Muslim.

That said, I must add, I believe President Bush has a very liberal wife after comments she made about President OBama's choice for justices.

I'm not sure about President Bush. I've read so many rather conflicting things. He's either a weak Christian as you say or he's a worldly Christian in need of Christ. Either way, his comments regarding Islam being equal to Christianity, that both pray to the same God and both lead to heaven were biblically incorrect.

Indeed, Bush's wife is very much liberal in many areas, but given the Bush himself is a neo-con, which hold to many liberal positions anyway, this isn't surprising. Also, Bush's VP has an openly homosexual daughter which he shows full support and has spoken in favor of "homosexual rights". Also, during the Bush Administration, homosexuals were promoted and celebrated more than in any previous administration. There were many unchristian aspects to the Bush policies but whether he's a really weak Christian or just a wordly Christian in name only, I don't know.

I agree that OBama really holds to Islam. Folks should never foget that Islam teaches it's right for a Muslim to lie and hide their true beliefs and intentions in order to promote and expand Islam. OBama has shown his true colors and even though he's attempted to paint himself as a Christian on a few occasions, his own words on many other occasions betrays his heart on the matter.

• Members

I'm not sure about President Bush. I've read so many rather conflicting things. He's either a weak Christian as you say or he's a worldly Christian in need of Christ. Either way, his comments regarding Islam being equal to Christianity, that both pray to the same God and both lead to heaven were biblically incorrect.

Indeed, Bush's wife is very much liberal in many areas, but given the Bush himself is a neo-con, which hold to many liberal positions anyway, this isn't surprising. Also, Bush's VP has an openly homosexual daughter which he shows full support and has spoken in favor of "homosexual rights". Also, during the Bush Administration, homosexuals were promoted and celebrated more than in any previous administration. There were many unchristian aspects to the Bush policies but whether he's a really weak Christian or just a wordly Christian in name only, I don't know.

I agree that OBama really holds to Islam. Folks should never foget that Islam teaches it's right for a Muslim to lie and hide their true beliefs and intentions in order to promote and expand Islam. OBama has shown his true colors and even though he's attempted to paint himself as a Christian on a few occasions, his own words on many other occasions betrays his heart on the matter.

Bingo!