• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

• Members

BroMatt, is there a thread for Bible outlines on OB? If not, where is a good place to post them?

Also, Dr. Hyles has a free online book called "The Story Behind the Psalm". He did not copyright any of his material, so it is public domain. Would it be ok to post the entire book (1 psalm at a time, but not the entire 150 chapters! He only keys on certain chapters, I think) as devotions, and if so, how? One a day, a week, or two or three a week? Need some advice on this

They can be seen at "http://www.jackhyles.com/index2.htm" if you would like to view them fist. Several other books there too, but this particular one is perfect for devotions.
I await your response, thanks.

(The page is copywritten, but the books are not! Not sure what that means, but is says "free on line Books" at the top.)

Edited by irishman

• 1 month later...
  • Members

Remind me about this in about 2 weeks. I am working on new features for OB and I think I can include something in the new updates.

Any room for outlines yet? I have the Book of Jude outlined, and would like to post it, but where?

• Administrators

I will be creating another database for sermon outlines. Right now things are too busy for me to get to that. For now you can do what OFIB Preacher suggested and place them in the sermons. You can always move them over when the database is complete.