• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

NBA Playoffs

• Administrators

Isn't "the king" injured right now?

He sure did not look injured last night. It was fun though and the seats that I use when I go are exactly at half court 8 rows up. Seats are awesome, but I can care less about the celebrities around me. I only wish everybody else did not care about them either.

• Members

He sure did not look injured last night. It was fun though and the seats that I use when I go are exactly at half court 8 rows up. Seats are awesome, but I can care less about the celebrities around me. I only wish everybody else did not care about them either.

Isn't it a shame how man has ruins so many things.

As far as I'm concerned man has already ruined college sports, professional sports has been ruined even much longer. Seems that sports, especially professional sports, and those who play sports, are some of the worst influences on todays children.

• Members

Rick, your Suns advanced.

How about a Celtics/Suns Finals?

Not only did they advance, they humililated thier arch nemesis with a four game sweep!

No respect to your beloved Celtics, I think KG, Paul Pierce, and that mad bomber of your's are amazing players... but I don't see them getting to the finals. I don't think they have the supporting cast they need. If they make it, I don't think they can beat the Lakers or the Suns.

And to be perfectly honest with you, the Suns are going to have an extremly hard time beating the Lakers, if they can do it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Rick, your boys are in trouble now. Hopefully some home cooking will spark something for them.

Yes, deep trouble. They played better last night, maybe with a couple of tweaks they'll find a way to win.

LA is just an amazing team, they're a matchup nightmare for the Suns.

• Administrators

What did I tell ya, we could very well have a Celtics/Suns Championship.

Disclaimer: If it does come down to a Celtics/Suns Championship game I want to apologize now for any banning that may take place to any Suns fan. :bleh:

Of course, I'm just kidding.