• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

• Members

Hello Online Baptist,
I would like to ask that you pray for our church Cross Roads. We are starting our Spring Revival on May 3-5. I ask and pray that we will have people who will come to Jesus and be saved. I also ask that we pray that the Holy Spirit will be present and be powerful for us this Sunday through the 5th. You can watch this event from my website at www.baptistcalvary.com I really do think you will enjoy this. Dr. Kenny is a good pastor that gets you excited and moving. He really knows how to listen to the Holy Spirit. God Bless. I pray for you and you pray for me. :icon_pray:

• Members

I'll be praying for your church during the revival. May God move mightily among those present and throughout your community. We have revival coming up May 10-14 and I'm praying the same thing for us as well.

In Christ,
PreacherE

• Members

I'll be praying for your church during the revival. May God move mightily among those present and throughout your community. We have revival coming up May 10-14 and I'm praying the same thing for us as well.

In Christ,
PreacherE

I will add you in my prayers. Thanks and may God save many souls. May we lift Him up with praise. :amen: