• Welcome to Online Baptist

Free to join.

Live4Him

Is a person truly saved if...

To be saved you must admit that you are a sinner. Romans 3:23 "For all have sinned and come short of the glory of God." You must admit that you owe a debt. Romans 6:23 "The wages of sin is death..." You need to know that only Jesus can pay this debt for us. Romans 6:23 "...The gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord. You must admit that Jesus is Lord. Romans 10:9 "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved." You must ask God for Salvation. Romans 10:13 "For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved." What Is Your Decision? :yeah:

love the Romans road to salvation and the first and third chapters of John!

Must be circumcised: The circumcision of the heart --- he is a new creature.

Must be baptized: the baptism by fire whereby we receive the Holy Ghost and have the wherewithall from God Almighty to fight the wilds of the devil for we can't do it on our own.

God brings us to Jesus --- Jesus imparts His righteousness (Jehovah Tsidkenu - the Lord our righteousness) so we have access to God. WE can do nothing to earn or merit to even come close to the atoning work of our Lord and Saviour - the Christ Child Jesus.

We do not have to be perfect, know all doctrinal issues, quote the Bible - even a wayfaring man can enter in ---- I'm glad He included me.

1. NO. Jesus + anything puts your faith in something other then Christ
2. NO. If you think you can lose your salvation then you think there is something you can do or not to do to maintain your salvation (works) still adding to salvation.
3. Is an odd question but really is a Calvnistic view (he is good for me but not for thee) however having said that as long as you believe that Christ is the way of salvation and accept Him as your saviour then you are saved.

It is Christ Jesus alone that can atone. So simple even a wayfaring man can enter in. One does not have to prove IQ status or be able to do complex math.

There are a lot of babes in Jesus that aren't fully armoured yet with the doctrinal issues and may think that they can loose their salvation. But, it is not in their hands; their opinion on the issue doesn't count - God's does..........

My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me: 28 And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand. 29 My Father, which gave them me, is greater than all; and no man is able to pluck them out of my Father's hand.
John 10:27-29 (KJV) There isn't one verse in scripture that conflicts or is in disagreement with that.