• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Do you ever....

• Members

Thank you for your response, Rick. I want to share the Gospel with people, I just don't know how to do it!

And how about we keep this thread free of argument, please? :)

1. Romans 3:23- They must know that they are a sinner.
2.Romans 6:23- They must know that they owe a debt.
3.Romans 6:23-Acts 4:12- They must know that only Jesus can pay the debt.
4.Romans 10:9- They must admit that Jesus is Lord.
5.Romans 10:13- They must ask God for Salvation.
Try to get them to make their decision. If not then God will work on them. Pray before even going out and go by two. :icon_pray:

• Members

I agree, testimony is critical. But God wants us to go a step further(and I'm not suggesting you were saying otherwise) and aggressively go to them and present them the gospel.

"Go ye into all the world and preach..."

I don't believe lifestyle evangelism is not taught in the Scriptures. And once again, I'm not being critical of what you said, I agree, but we as Christians must never lose sight of the fact that they will not hear without a preacher. They will not know unless we tell them verbally.

I firmly believe lifestyle evangelism is taught, and it is just one of the many tools that are within the Christians tool chest to witness to the lost. The only time there is a prOBlem with lifestyle evangelism is when a Christian only uses that one tool, generally if we fail at ifestyle evangelism, what comes out of our mouth will have little influence.

• Members

I think that the best thing to do is let your life be your witness. I know that most people on hear feel differently, and I respect your opinion. One of my favorite verses is John 13:35 " By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another." It is important to be loving and gentle. You don't have to beat people over the head with it, that can turn people off. Bringing people to Jesus isn't a sprint it's a marathon. You have to be kind and loving to everyone you come in contact with. This attitude will create appropriate opportunities to share your faith with others. Again, I know most of you will disagree, so this is just my opinion and experience.

Peace be with you!