• Welcome to Online Baptist

Free to join.

Brother Rick

Melissa Schworer

My wife has made a couple of CDs, many of the songs on them are songs she wrote. We're very conservative in our music, no rock, drums, etc. Here's a link to a song, I hope you like it. If you're interested in the CDs, PM me. Thanks.
Melissa Schworer

Edited by Rick Schworer

Rick, your wife has a beautiful voice. Well done on the songs. :thumb:

Do you sell the Cd's online anywhere?

No, we should though! I'm going to check out Amazon.com and see if I can get an account there. Most of the time they're just sold to bookstores and they re-sell. Our only real goal is to pay off what it cost to make them! That's why it bothers us when we hear about other people making copies and giving it to their friends.

Ok, let me know if you do start selling them online. I would not mind buying a CD.

You know, I just looked into Amazon's program, and I can remember that I looked into it 4 years ago when she made her first CD. It's crazy expensive, as a seller they take 55% of the cost, meaning we'd have to jack the price up to about $30, plus whatever Amazon would charge for shipping. We may wind up doing that when I get my book finished, because then we can put them all on one account, and the book cost isn't going to be as expensive as the CDs are.

All the CDs we've sold have been the old fashioned way. Someone sends us a check, we send them a CD. Like I said, most of the time it is a bunch of CDs for a book store. I'm investigating how to use pay pal to sell, and I must admit I feel like I'm way behind the times. Does anyone have any experiance in this area? I've sold a couple of used items on Ebay, but that's it. I wish there was a simple, easy, and effective way to place orders over the internet without having to gouge people.

We're more than happy to take orders over the phone. The CDs cost $12, and the S&H is $5, a total of $17 a CD, or $29 for both CDs.

Our phone number is (208)442-1195

If you don't feel comfortable with that, that's fine. I'm working on an alternative.

I don't know about cost and or anything about doing such a thing.

But would it not be good to set up your own site, sell directly from it, even if you paid someone to build your site.

I would think it would be good to talk to someone who has and or a good web page designer before making any such decision. I only know that there have been many who have started their own little business on the net who have done quite good.

How can i message you without putting it on this public board? The hotmail email did not work. Am interested in getting a Mechanical License to record Melissa's song(3). Thank you! God Bless! (What's PM?)

So sorry I dropped off the face of the Earth guys.... I have four children under the age of 6!  That's my excuse, okay! :-) 

Our website is www.truthandsong.com  There's contact info there. 

I see you have a new book out. Looks like it's doing pretty well. Very positive reviews on Amazon. Great job, Rick. I wish I could write!

Edited by ASongOfDegrees