• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

My blog

• Members

Just wanting to get a little extra interest in my blog....link is in my siggy....

How many of you guys work from home? Anyone?

I looked at your blog and those cakes are gorgeous. Looks like they could be on the
food channel "Challenge". You do such neat work. i love the purse.

• Members

OK, I officially visited your website. Wow! Too bad you weren't in Philadelphia while my ship was in the shipyard. We could've given you lots of business, but you'd have to learn the Navy!

Haha...thanks! Actually just met a Navy woman....air traffic control...started coming to our church as she recently transferred to Willow Grove.

Cool stuff.

• Members

Haha...the UK is who started using fondant on cakes! There are awesome cake artists in Australia and the UK.

Maybe but so what, if it is yours I want to buy? :icon_smile:

Talking about the Navy, I met someone at a mission college (I was visiting another friend) who had worked on those mercy ships as ship's cook and her culinary training had been at a bakery in Geneva. When I asked her--rather flippantly--how many tiers her highest ever cake had been, she told me she'd once made one that was something ridiculous like 8 or 9!