• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

View reported crimes in your area

• Members

enter your location on the following web site and crime flags will appear on a map. Hover (mouse over) over a flag to get a popup of the facts of the crime.
http://www.crimereports.com/

Bro. Greg
Rejoicing in hope; patient in tribulation; continuing instant in prayer; - Romans 12:12

• Administrators

I hate looking at those as I have a lot sex offenders as neighbors. We have often caught people staring in on our kids when they are playing in the back yard.
As far as the crime goes, things have been good lately. Now that the weather is getting warmer I'm sure the crime will be back soon. I've already had two people killed in front of my house and found drugs in my yard. Not to mention my house has been sealed off because of a crime scene. But hey, I would not rather be in any other place, this is where God wants me.

• Members

I hate looking at those as I have a lot sex offenders as neighbors. We have often caught people staring in on our kids when they are playing in the back yard.
As far as the crime goes, things have been good lately. Now that the weather is getting warmer I'm sure the crime will be back soon. I've already had two people killed in front of my house and found drugs in my yard. Not to mention my house has been sealed off because of a crime scene. But hey, I would not rather be in any other place, this is where God wants me.

wow... sounds like gunfight at the ok corral... I'm praying that God keeps your family in his hands of protection.

• Members

Even though those are a few things that have happened, it really is not that bad of a neighborhood. I like it.

I never believe in bad neighborhood.

I think any neighborhood can be just as good enough as any "rich" neighborhood. I often wonder why people tend to relate poor neighborhood as bad neighborhood.

• Members

No kidding? Whoa....

I was always pretty worried to live here and we have had a few questionable things occur here...but we don't have any sex offenders in our immediate area and the crime thing seemed fairly light too so that is really good. I guess maybe part of it is the convenience store nearby, there's always a certain amount of traffic, and sometimes the police go get coffee and stuff over there so maybe that helps keep things a little more safe in our area.

• Members

enter your location on the following web site and crime flags will appear on a map. Hover (mouse over) over a flag to get a popup of the facts of the crime.
http://www.crimereports.com/

Bro. Greg
Rejoicing in hope; patient in tribulation; continuing instant in prayer; - Romans 12:12

For my zip and crime...
The area you searched for is not currently part of the CrimeReports Network. If you would like CrimeReports in your area, contact your local law enforcement agency and ask them to join.

Lots of sex offenders in the area...eye opening!