• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Please pray for the following:

• Members

Please pray for my sister...

She is receiving threat from the father of her children. She is with a new man now and is pregnant. Please pray for her safety, health, and spiritual revival. Please pray for her children. Please pray for her former live in partner that his mind would be enlightened.

Please pray for my parents...

They are old and sickly now and still taking care of their grandchildren because in behalf of my sister. My mother have skin allergies and my father has diabetes. Please pray also for their salvation.

Please pray for my nephew and nieces.
Their parents are fighting.

Please pray for me...
I am scared, down, alone, tired, guilty... I need your prayers.

most importantly: please pray for the salvation of my family.

Thank you.

Jenjen

• 3 years later...
  • Members

Please pray for the complete healing of my father. He is in the hospital right now waiting for the amputation of his left leg due to diabetes. Pray that God will supply our need for blood for his operation and financial provision too. Please pray for the good health of my family members who is taking care of him in the hospital. Most importantly, please pray for his salvation.

Thanks brothers and sisters in Christ,

Jeny

• Members

Please pray for the complete healing of my father. He is in the hospital right now waiting for the amputation of his left leg due to diabetes. Pray that God will supply our need for blood for his operation and financial provision too. Please pray for the good health of my family members who is taking care of him in the hospital. Most importantly, please pray for his salvation.

Thanks brothers and sisters in Christ,

Jeny

Praying for all this, and for you...

• 2 years later...
  • Members

Brothers and sisters,

I am requesting again to please join me in asking God for mercy. Please pray for my father, he is in the operating room right now for surgery and amputation of his right leg, this is his second amputation. Hope you can pray for him most especially his salvation.

Thanks,

Jenjen