• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Favorite Quotes:

But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that them that hate you, and pray for them which dispitefully use you, and persecute you: That ye may be the children of your Father which is in heaven: for he maketh his sun to rise on the evil and on the good, and sendeth rain on the just and on the just. Quote from Jesus found in Matt:5:44-45

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

And the only way I know for any man or woman on earth to escape the sinner's payday on earth and the sinner's hell beyond -- making sure of the Christian's payday on earth and the Christian's heaven beyond the Christian's payday -- is through Christ Jesus, who took the sinner's place upon the Cross, becoming for all sinners all that God must judge, that sinners through faith in Christ Jesus might become all that God cannot judge. - R.G.Lee

• Members

Perhaps I was one of those who foolishly held out hope that Obama, like most presidents, would only give their fringe supporters so much, that despite his fringe record, he was at least sane enough not to burn the asylum down around the rest of the lunatics.
Bad call, I guess. -Erik Rush,www.worldnetdaily.com

• Members

"Carthago delenda est" (Carthage must be destroyed).
Cato (he reported to have ended all of his speeches with this phrase regardless of the topic)

"People should not be afraid of their governments, Governments should be afraid of their people"
V

"An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life"
Robert Heilein

"Apparently, a democracy is a place where numerous elections are held at great cost without issues and with interchangeable candidates"
Gore Vidal

"Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor, and the contrary opinion is wishful thinking at its worst. Nations and peoples who forget this basic truth have always paid for it with their lives and freedoms"
Robert Heinlein

And of course
"You'll always be my Konstantine"
Something Corperate